The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

:)

sadly, jazz fell asleep with it on his head for about 10 minutes..hahah then he rolled on his back and it fell off...jazz has no fear.....only naptime :)

My best friend has a cat named Jazz :)

ill be your best friend with a cat named jazz that lives in south carolina :)

im very envious of the blurr and the predacon!!

alll i got is this today

100_2597.jpg

100_2598.jpg

100_2599.jpg

100_2600.jpg

100_2601.jpg

100_2602.jpg

100_2603.jpg

100_2604.jpg

100_2605.jpg

@DM

Is that the new Predaking?

I hated that f*cking crossbow.... more than the face. I'm starting to like the bot mode, but his alt mode is the best I've owned to date.

95382439.jpg

22436703.jpg

I'm sure there is a way to attach it:

78412123.jpg

@DM

I hated that f*cking crossbow.... more than the face. I'm starting to like the bot mode, but his alt mode is the best I've owned to date.

95382439.jpg

22436703.jpg

78412123.jpg

It's the G1 Predaking Re-issue from a few years back with the new crazydevy head.

I love what you did with the crossbow!

@DM

95382439.jpg

22436703.jpg

78412123.jpg

It's the G1 Predaking Re-issue from a few years back with the new crazydevy head.

I love what you did with the crossbow!

:agree That crossbow mod is awesome. I'll have to find my Rodimus's crossbow and do it. :D

Revoltech Rodimus came to mind before I cut up the crossbow, but I had to make sure he would still be able to grip the pieces. Luckily, the only spot on the hand that grips the pieces is between the thumb and index finger (there a name for that?). I am liking the bot mode now that he has pistols. Just need to find a way to get them working as exhausts for his alt mode since the spot I wanted to put a hole in, wont' work.

Is that the Megazord from the first series, because as far as Im concerned that the only one worth mentioning. That and that badass white dragon thing. And Beetle Borgs. Shutting up now.

Yeah, the original (US) Megazord. A white dragon doesn't come to mind... ? There was a White Tiger and a Red dragon...

I'm guessing the white dragon he's talking about was the Titanus carrier zord. If so then it isn't a dragon. It's a brachiosaurus.

Maybe it was black? I dunno. It was definitely a chinese dragon.

Serpentera or the Red Dragonzord, thats what it comes down to.... I think