The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

thanks,when i got it in the mail, it was broken in half so i scrapped out enough plastic and put a magnet in either side. so he can actually be combined ..then the guts consists of hot glue gun glued onto another magnet and i just painted it..and then gave hulk some battle damage :)

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

m10.jpg

finished :)

m12.jpg

m13.jpg

m14.jpg

m15.jpg

m16.jpg

m17.jpg

m18.jpg

m19.jpg

Pretty cool. I managed to get the normal and chase versions of that entire series, at retail! Then I sold the second Apocalypse for more than I paid for the entire second set. lol

i didnt know anything bout there being two versions...whats the difference?

Apart from the Hulk figure from the Apocalypse series. they all had varients. Wolverine had an unmasked version, X-23 had a black suited variant, Ironfist has a Red suited variant, sasquatch comes in a snow white colour and Bishop comes in a bald variation.

I also have the Galactus series Grey hulk chase, evil grinning Bullseye from galactus series too. I don´t really have room to display ML figures anymore though, so may be selling the whole lot of over 150 figures from x men, spiderman fantastic four and hulk classics

wow~ if i had the money i would unload them for ya...thats quite a collection

i need to figure out how to get him in boombox mode..looks awesome!!!

100_2391.jpg

100_2392.jpg

100_2393.jpg

100_2394.jpg

100_2395.jpg