The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

i picked up smolder and chopster today, and while they are good figures on their own, i couldnt resist utilizing chopster in the following manner:gallery_17664_1065_75106.jpg

I've been thinking about getting, and doing that. Glad to see it works very well.

been a while..

custom1.jpg

custom4.jpg

strat6.jpg

strat11.jpg

080503.jpg

0805.jpg

im321.jpg

drift.jpg

drift4.jpg

08013.jpg

79215879.jpg

I bought some blue paint, it wasn't dark enough so I just went with red.... Oh well, gotta add a few color apps here and there so it doesn't look like one huge rd block.

I was looking at my DLX Armada Prime Yesterday... maybe he can use an upgrade too.... I would like to have an army of Primes with custom upgrades.

Cool pics Ersico! Did you know that the fog light sections on HA Jazz's chest can rotate a bit? Kind of like HA Barricade's bumper. Most people don't seem to either know or want to do that part. I think it rounds his chest out a little more and makes him even more movie accurate. Like Leige mentioned on another thread, Jazz so far qualifies for figure of the year. I was going to vote for Leader Starscream until I got my hands on the perfection of Jazz. Now, where's our Ironhide? I'd easily pay $40 - $50 for a HA Ironhide. Have him come with a few NEST soldiers perhaps?

ahhah yeah. i posted that pic over at tfw. and someone mentino the light thing there too....thanks :)

i really like him too........i would so pay 40-50 for ratchet and ironhide...

but have a feeling sideways will be next :)

i adjusted the painting on stratosphere.....and flipped up the lights :)

okey dokey, instead of light green paint...ive added some rust and some gold and metallic green........i don't have any decals for alt mode......

strat13.jpg

strat14.jpg

strat15.jpg

strat16.jpg

Cool pics Ersico! Did you know that the fog light sections on HA Jazz's chest can rotate a bit? Kind of like HA Barricade's bumper. Most people don't seem to either know or want to do that part. I think it rounds his chest out a little more and makes him even more movie accurate.

Dude, you are awesome for sharing that! :)

HAJazz1.jpg

Also, did you notice the flip out knee flaps?

HAJazz2.jpg