The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I also took some pics of WFC Bumblebee with a new toy :P

post-1020-005054400 1280960320.jpg

this made me lol

DSCN2138.jpg

DSCN2139.jpg

DSCN2141.jpg

I like the lego shin guards as feet. The Fallen feet just fall short aesthetics wise. Now you need armor for his arms.

I have RotF Soundwave's feet on his arms right now. I'll probably be extending them. I can turn them around and it would give him Wolverine claws.

BTW: OPTICS. BWHHAHAHA!!!!! No matter how much you try, you can't avoid doing something awesome!

I know right!? I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, got mad because I looked even more awesome than I did Yesterday. Its a crime..... aha ok whatever. Came up with some new feet. Lookin pretty good, might have to bulk it up a bit.

screenshot16u.jpg

I think this pose works really well for him.

screenshot17bm.jpg

I like the lego shin guards as feet. The Fallen feet just fall short aesthetics wise. Now you need armor for his arms.

I have RotF Soundwave's feet on his arms right now. I'll probably be extending them. I can turn them around and it would give him Wolverine claws.

BTW: OPTICS. BWHHAHAHA!!!!! No matter how much you try, you can't avoid doing something awesome!

I know right!? I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, got mad because I looked even more awesome than I did Yesterday. Its a crime..... aha ok whatever. Came up with some new feet. Lookin pretty good, might have to bulk it up a bit.

screenshot16u.jpg

I think this pose works really well for him.

screenshot17bm.jpg

The new feet look good, as do the claws. What I was sayin' about the arms was more the length, and bulk of them compared to his legs. He just looks a little frail on top right now. I mean if you had some RiD Prime lower arm plating you could throw on him that would definitely even him out some.

Other than me, anybody else tired of these updates? I should've just made a thread instead of spammin on here again.

screenshot18oo.jpg

screenshot19y.jpg

screenshot20i.jpg

The new feet look good, as do the claws. What I was sayin' about the arms was more the length, and bulk of them compared to his legs. He just looks a little frail on top right now. I mean if you had some RiD Prime lower arm plating you could throw on him that would definitely even him out some.

Yeah, like I did earlier with the Superion hands, by going through with that I would of course have to bulk his arm up a bit. However I have no spare hands to use. Still kind of unsure about that still though. PU Prime had longer and bulkier legs too and his arm length was the same.

Hey Optics the Scrapmaker looks awesome. It's kind of a shame you have the "claws" in the arm pegs since the rifle he comes w/ is the Neutron Assault Rifle, and what ever you took that from IS the Scrapmaker if you pegged them in they'd look just like on the game.

The what? I never played the game, other than 1 MP match off the demo. If you're referring to that big gun on his arm, I got that off of BW Rampage.

You haven't played the greatest TF game ever?!?! Dude get it, and play it. Oh and I sent you a friend request on PSN. I've been playing it every spare minute for like 2 weeks now. I'm actually playing it right now, and posting in here between matches. It's as addictive as our plastic crack obsession.

Oh and yes I mean the 3 barreled BFG. On the game it is a fully automatic gun that inflicts tons of damage. The only ones that carry it into battle are the soldiers/ tanks. Though you can pick them up when they are killed. It's odd how they get their guns in the game though. Their lower right arm actually turns into any gun they pick up.