The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

HA Jazz looks pretty damn kool.

122131r.jpg

who is that in the back....he's awesome!!!

thats superion with fans project snowman kit.

What upgrade kit is that on Optimus!?! And is that all the bigger MP Grimlock is? He's perfect for the CL figs.

post-1020-022130000 1280960130.jpg

post-1020-074109300 1280960113.jpg

post-1020-036436300 1280960089.jpg

Pieces used:

2x Action master Optimus Prime twin barrel cannons (point them down and they make great looking thrusters)

1x Classics 2 pack Optimus Prime rifle

2x Energon mold Skyblast and Strongarm´s Energon weapons combined to make cannons (one set´s red and the other´s brown)

1x WFC Optimus´rifle

I also took some pics of WFC Bumblebee with a new toy :P

post-1020-005054400 1280960320.jpg

post-1020-084857600 1280960333.jpg

That axe is from that RE5 NECA figure right?

Optics' WFC Prime upgrade project begins!!!!!

Damn... I knew I shouldn't have said anything... now a new project begins aha

What upgrade kit is that on Optimus!?! And is that all the bigger MP Grimlock is? He's perfect for the CL figs.

Custom one I came up with and yeah, thats as big as Grimmy will get. I didn't want to display MP Grimlock with my Classics line, but he does fit perfect.

Yeah, I forget what the dude´s name is but I thought it fit BB well :lol

It wouldn´t fit in Prime´s hands unfortunately... Oh well bruticus will get it when the FP parts arrive