The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

im new here, and i have no idea where to get those TFs in that pic....please, someone help me.

Ultra Magnus & "Not"-Springer were third party produced by FansProject(.com), a very kick ass group of people making neat stuff. "Not"-Arcee was made by Impossible Toys(I know little next to nothing about them) and Daniel in Bot suit, I have no clue who made that. As for finding them, check out BigBadToyStore(BBTS.com), TFSource.com, RobotKingdom.com and several other places. They're not carried in stores except like maybe in Hong Kong or someplace like that and rare at even that IIRC(feel free to correct me guys). You should see a lot of the online retailers as sponsors with links all around here and on the other TF sites like TFW2005.com & Siebertron.com, along with a few others I missed as well. Oh yeah, let's not forget eBay... :roll

Also, since you're new, TFU.info is a neat place to check out also. They have a super huge stock of images of almost every TF made. I find it handy when I forget what a certain TF looks like or need a good image of one for comparison when shopping for older TF's, ETC. ETC.

im new here, and i have no idea where to get those TFs in that pic....please, someone help me.

Ultra Magnus & "Not"-Springer were third party produced by FansProject(.com), a very kick ass group of people making neat stuff. "Not"-Arcee was made by Impossible Toys(I know little next to nothing about them) and Daniel in Bot suit, I have no clue who made that. As for finding them, check out BigBadToyStore(BBTS.com), TFSource.com, RobotKingdom.com and several other places. They're not carried in stores except like maybe in Hong Kong or someplace like that and rare at even that IIRC(feel free to correct me guys). You should see a lot of the online retailers as sponsors with links all around here and on the other TF sites like TFW2005.com & Siebertron.com, along with a few others I missed as well. Oh yeah, let's not forget eBay... :roll

Also, since you're new, TFU.info is a neat place to check out also. They have a super huge stock of images of almost every TF made. I find it handy when I forget what a certain TF looks like or need a good image of one for comparison when shopping for older TF's, ETC. ETC.

thanks, bro! by the way, im not saying that you guys care, but my real tag is "pooda". im not new to the "ENI" board, just this particular forum. All of you guys have some very cool pics!

enjoying my new liter of kittens

069.jpg

038.jpg

031.jpg

so cute at that age :)

028.jpg

:rofl That there made me actually LOL :yay

Mazinkaiser I do have one request for a photo. can you take a pic of a "what if" scenario, and have Arcee stamping the crap outta daniel. Proper grinding her heel into that little git's face? :rofl