The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

it's actually closer to a scout sized masterpiece. It's amazingly posable and if you have the spare cash to get one I'd highly reccomend it.

Also he's in scale to the G1 titanium Ultra magnus. His Matrix even fits in UM's chest

got the PCC combaticons today. they can make quite the fierce looking bot when combined with smolder

86c14aa0.jpg

also, a bit of MP-01B fun inspired by Devil Mazinkaiser and Voltron's Blazing Sword

c5023037.jpg

I absolutely LOVE that PCC pose... that's really cool!

I still haven't seen any of the new figures in my area yet. :(

Here is a city mode pic of G1 Metroplex, just for fun:

Metroplex4.jpg

nice shots Tman, i especially like the last one with Drift, Prowl, and Sunstreaker; i need to find these new figs soon!

also, every time i see hybrid style convoy, he gets smaller and smaller! thanks for the pics!

WFC prime with his gun pegged intro his forearm (don't think I've seen anyone else do this yet or mention it)

1e1a899a.jpg

...and a star wars cross-over in the action pose thread?? (at least its the only semi-decent one from the entire line)

MagnaGuard Starfighter in his official robot mode, followed by my own mech-walker mode. I think my mode works better just because it hides that ugly head of his

a369e589.jpg

88e97ce1.jpg

WFC prime with his gun pegged intro his forearm (don't think I've seen anyone else do this yet or mention it)

1e1a899a.jpg

I saw it on a video review but forgot til today. I think they did that cause in the game, the whole forearm becomes the gun.l