The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Yeah they were caled Dinozaurs. I only ever managed to get the saber tooth tiger figure (the dark blue one) I still have it somewhere I think :schin

^ It was called Dinozone in Japan, I believe, and Dinozaurs here, for sure. I want the T-Rex one and I also want to see more of these two things, because I may really want them:

Drago Wing:

30071_389966977804_502262804_4606410_3771662_n.jpg

30071_389966982804_502262804_4606411_634320_n.jpg

Apparently Drago Wing can combine with Gigano Dragon.

Those are the only two pictures of Drago Wing I can find, and neither of them really show off the figure well.

And then there's this thing, Drago Draconus:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Darts/3923/dinozone.htm

Don't worry about it being geocities, apparently Yahoo, Japan hasn't stopped hosting Geocities. Still, I better archive that page, just in case.

Also, here's the Google Translated version of the page: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geocities.co.jp%2FPlaytown-Darts%2F3923%2Fdinozone.htm&sl=ja&tl=en

Anyway, that looks like it MIGHT be a prototype since it's so unpainted, aside from the chrome. From what I can tell, the humanoid mode and the dragon mode are only different in the heads.

I wish I could find more information on these two Drago ~~~ things, because they could either be really bad, which is kind of likely, or really awesome. Either way, they're rare as hell.

EDIT: Found two more pictures of Drago Draconus:

2645622861_95aca0e17f.jpg

2645623235_1b9c384969.jpg

Yeah, those don't show off the figure any better.

Click for full size:

post-8969-12767966520101_thumb.jpg

Where's Mudflap? :schin

I don't care what most think, I love this Devastator.

EDIT- Wee little Devastators three:

Burger King, Robot Heroes, and Legends

post-8969-12768941601905_thumb.jpg