The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Went out camping, and decided to take a couple of my TFs with me and try some shots, I think this where the best ones.

Lumberjack Optimus

img0638r.jpg

Optimus gazing at nature

img0620v.jpg

Arcee lurking in the dark

img0583qv.jpg

Arcee in the forest

img0626v.jpg

Oil Slick chilling in the wild

img0615a.jpg

Oil Slick chilling with a cold one from his personal stock

img0641t.jpg

The Arcee one in the dark and Oil Slick tipping a cold one are AWESOME! Nicely done sir!

BW Galvatron is one of my all time favorite figures :thumb.

The forbot head is a bit cartoony, but the figure is everything from lanky, to bulky. From solid, to versatile!.

Truely a great!!!

I got him when he first cam out and he was an instant favorite.

Even posted a fan fic about him.

In all honesty, this figure is everything that TM2 Megatron should have been :bwpred

ever put him in botmode in a kicking stance with the wings all out then hold the drill and spin him around kicking over a bunch of bots?

It's awesome!!!