The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

*UGH* the pressure.... we'll see once FInals week is over.

Thats the Spirit! Maybe you should do something "Don" like and put a giant gun on a classics Bumblebee!

Nah, I got tired of the BFG, thats why I cut it up and gave him a backpack.

I think between Optics' and Devil's armoured Primes, Optics' version is the best. I ike them both but personally Devil's is a bit too busy for my liking

gallery_17664_1065_397966.jpg

got these yesterday, but i missed the mailman, so i had to pick them up from the post office today.

Ive been waiting since the Classics line began to set these guys up together. Ironically, NONE of the items pictured are from Classics or Universe 2.0. Oh well. Now, on to completing the '86 Movie Autobot cast!

Alright, here is what I got so far:

screenshot01o.jpg

screenshot02w.jpg

screenshot03.jpg

screenshot05z.jpg

screenshot06u.jpg

Used a spare Soundwave. I'm a Soundwave fan and all, but what's $10?

I guess the wings can be used as:

Shield: Similar to that one green Gundam on 00

Shoulder Swords: Think Blade Liger

Shoulder Rail Guns Yup or just about any other position.

Wings (DUH)

The silver on the wings will stay silver, but the gray will be red to keep it blended.

The backpack is made from the back part of the BFG. Also has 2 arms from the Superion limb bot.

The stand:

http://www.flightpose.com/

http://www.laftoys.com/index.php?cPath=15&osCsid=ffc15e8838c8504e91c8508fe7a25991

eBay: search flexidisplay or flightpose

Really starting too look like War Machine now.... I guess I can call this his Matrix Armor....

screenshot07c.jpg

screenshot08s.jpg

screenshot09s.jpg

Using those parts of Soundwave to make a Matrix like chest is fucking cool Optics! :thumb I love that idea!