The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I put these in a different post, but figured share them here too.

Hence, My Wheeled Warriors Collection (& some Captain Power).

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg017.jpg

018.jpg011.jpg

and just for fun some Captain Power piloted by GIJoes

012.jpg

If anyone has a WW Trailblazer they'd be willing to part with, please PM me.

I put these in a different post, but figured share them here too.

Hence, My Wheeled Warriors Collection (& some Captain Power).

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg017.jpg

018.jpg011.jpg

and just for fun some Captain Power piloted by GIJoes

012.jpg

If anyone has a WW Trailblazer they'd be willing to part with, please PM me.

Well done sir. Captain power was the :awsum back in the day. I had all of those when I was a kid plus the tapes. I still remember being a kid and believing that moving the jet back and forth was really controlling the tv :tflaugh :hbang

I used to have a couple of those Wheeled Warriors, mainly the one with the golden claw, and the enemy with the giant saw. Used to bug me that the bad guys get to transform from alien to those wicked tanks, but the toys didn't!

Anyway, back to topic. Mindwipe hasn't had his lunch...

post-23410-12725373367586_thumb.jpg

Ahh, MUCH better...

post-23410-12725373701549_thumb.jpg

Well done sir. Captain power was the :awsum back in the day. I had all of those when I was a kid plus the tapes. I still remember being a kid and believing that moving the jet back and forth was really controlling the tv :tflaugh :hbang

Fun Fact about Captain Power and Wheeled Warriors, they shared alot of the same writers as Beast Wars. Nearly the entire staff :bwmax

I had the 3 Captain Power ships show when I was a kid and had to track them down. Unfortunately I never used them on the show (very awesome indeed) because it came on Sunday at 6am. Besides not wanting to get up for that, my parents bedroom was right next to the TV room and I feared the wrath if I woke them :lurk

Still as a kid Wheeled Warriors were my favorite. Since they averaged $2.50 each, those were the toys I got, and I loved how interchangable they were.

I know it's impossible but I'd love to see a Crossover series with TFs. I came up with a backround story for it and drew up some robot ideas.

If I had any kitbashing skills I'd carve up some of the extra chasis I have.

I can dream right?

I have it mentioned in The End Cap, but if anyone has some WW items they'd wanna trade or sell, let me know.

What was the articulation/size of the pilot figures for Wheeled Warrior figures? I knew there was a TV series which was amazing, but can't remember ever seeing figures as a kid.

the figures where generic guys in jumpsuits about the size of a HA Figure.

They only had articulation at the hips and shoulders.

The Monster Minds were just little rubber cyberbrains in a sitting possition.

For filler I use the Air Raiders figures. You can get a bag of them cheap on Ebay, and even though they are generic, they at least have armor on instead of looking like factory supervisors :P

The toy was actualy cancelled before the show aired thats why we never saw any figures for the on show characters.

I hate that fact cause I always wanted Oon post-13168-12726401412947.jpg

OK, new rule: please tell us what it is you're posting. That yellow lion-thing is awesome, but I know not what 'tis.

kthxbai