The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

You didn't buy the Megazord just to give Prime those canons did you? My reason was because I had a spare.

LOL - no, we already had this conversation. :)

Remember my failed attempt at giving the Megazord articulation? :mwahaha

85404323.jpg

Back when I was working on Power Up Optimus, I never took the time to give him his sword. So I gave it to Classics Prime instead. I guess you can say it is his Shikai, if you recall I gave him Byakuya's zanpakutou. He has so many weapons now. He has: the 2 swords seen in pic, 1 other sword, a Gundam rifle, his smokestack guns, BFG, and that roof canon thing.

I need to get back into working on more upgrades for him. I've been thinking about taking apart that BFG and converting it to armor. Sure its kool seeing him and Magnus with a BFG, but I have that BFG just laying around while Prime has like so many other weapons.

You didn't buy the Megazord just to give Prime those canons did you? My reason was because I had a spare.

Yeah, I wasn't sure. I did feel a lil deja vu when I asked.

85404323.jpg

Back when I was working on Power Up Optimus, I never took the time to give him his sword. So I gave it to Classics Prime instead. I guess you can say it is his Shikai, if you recall I gave him Byakuya's zanpakutou. He has so many weapons now. He has: the 2 swords seen in pic, 1 other sword, a Gundam rifle, his smokestack guns, BFG, and that roof canon thing.

I need to get back into working on more upgrades for him. I've been thinking about taking apart that BFG and converting it to armor. Sure its kool seeing him and Magnus with a BFG, but I have that BFG just laying around while Prime has like so many other weapons.

Yeah, I wasn't sure. I did feel a lil deja vu when I asked.

Man, imagine how stacked he'd be if he had the DIA Commander armor, too. :tflaugh You should put a magnet in the movie swords so they could combine and he could weld the other sword, too. maybe even put a magnet on that sword, and sandwhich it between the tops of the movie blades to have a looooooong extended blade. Then he could weld the Gundam Rifle. :lol ...I have no idea how to combine the guns. (outside of the one's he came with. They can stay in Jetpack mode. XD ) XD

Looks awesome! I like that mold, I had the Supreme SS, but that was just too big to display. I'm not huge a SS fan (I'm down to one mold now), but if I could only have one SS to display, I'd probably side with that one. Out of all the designs for SS, this mold suits his name "FOR ME".