The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

"To be or not to .... just give me your face!!"

screenshot01d.jpg

I don't know if it is just the newest wave, but this Prime is tighter than a Nun on a Sunday. I guess it's good thing, but it seems like I'm about to break his neck pretty soon. My old Prime had a loose foot pad(?).

screenshot02v.jpg

Yeah, just open up the forearm. The whole arm is basically hollow and there's really nothing attached to that sword other than a spring that's wrapped around the peg which gives it that swinging motion.

Yeah, just open up the forearm. The whole arm is basically hollow and there's really nothing attached to that sword other than a spring that's wrapped around the peg which gives it that swinging motion.

I wanted to try that, but I wasn't sure. Can the sword still be placed on/off his arm easily somehow? For the times I'd like him to have his sword(s) I don't want to have to open his arm again.

Thanks

I wanted to try that, but I wasn't sure. Can the sword still be placed on/off his arm easily somehow? For the times I'd like him to have his sword(s) I don't want to have to open his arm again.

Thanks

Maybe if you used strong magnets. It is a round peg and you're gonna need something to hold it in place to keep it from rocking back and forth. I don't have the pieces on me cuz they are out drying, but I don't think you can insert the sword without having to shave some plastic off. There is a nail at the end of it too.

Yeah, I like the all white look as well. Like for that prototype pic of MP Prime where it had hi in bot and robot mode.

screenshot_57.jpg

screenshot_56.jpg

More pics at that thread.

Thanks

Scratch that last response, watch this video at 1:25