The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Well, I am blown away, that's beautiful. (Don't tell me what it is or where to get it, I need another collection like I need a stomach virus.)

Sweet looking Valkyrie Messiah, Jschuby153! I've been really tempted to get one of those model kits. I usually build just Gundams, but those are too cool looking to pass up. If you don't mind me asking, why weren't you as impressed with it like you were hoping to be? It looks pretty awesome to me.....

Wildrider, that one is not a model kit, its the 1/60 DX Chogokin. It's die-cast, not entirely. I also build Gundam models, but I don't think I'll ever try building a Valk.

Anyways, That Valk with Super parts does look nice. I currently have the Valk with the Heavy Armor Parts. I'm getting another Valk this Monday, the same one, and hopefully getting the Super Parts for it within 2 weeks. I'll post pics once that last set is complete.... can't wait! They're gonna look so bad ass next to each other.

Wildrider, that one is not a model kit, its the 1/60 DX Chogokin. It's die-cast, not entirely. I also build Gundam models, but I don't think I'll ever try building a Valk.

Anyways, That Valk with Super parts does look nice. I currently have the Valk with the Heavy Armor Parts. I'm getting another Valk this Monday, the same one, and hopefully getting the Super Parts for it within 2 weeks. I'll post pics once that last set is complete.... can't wait! They're gonna look so bad ass next to each other.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification Optics. If my memory serves me right, didn't you get the Perfect Grade 00 Gundam? How's the assembly going? It looks like a sweet kit, but a little too much $$$$ for me right now. I just finished the 1/100 Seravee Gundam. It came out really well. When my home PC is back online I'll post a few pics as well.

Sweet looking Valkyrie Messiah, Jschuby153! I've been really tempted to get one of those model kits. I usually build just Gundams, but those are too cool looking to pass up. If you don't mind me asking, why weren't you as impressed with it like you were hoping to be? It looks pretty awesome to me.....

It is very awesome. The jet mode is sexy cool and the robot looks incredible. The thing that kills it are the little problems: the neck has a hard time staying in, the hips have very little movement and jointed a bit too high imo, the stripes painted on seem like they'll rub off or scratch quickly, and like all other reviews have said, the gerwalk modes needs to be cheated to look that good and the panels on the sides of his hips pop off too much. Its a great toy and worth it if you have the cash, but it does have its small quirks.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification Optics. If my memory serves me right, didn't you get the Perfect Grade 00 Gundam? How's the assembly going? It looks like a sweet kit, but a little too much $$$$ for me right now. I just finished the 1/100 Seravee Gundam. It came out really well. When my home PC is back online I'll post a few pics as well.

I'm pretty much done with the kit. I still have to add the decals and maybe add a few more paint apps. Still debating on wether or not I should paint the base even though I already bought stencil paper. I'm currently in the process of moving, so once I get everything unboxed and finished, I'll be sure to post the final pics. You can check the Model Kit thread, Hadlen and I have been posting pics. He even has a blog about it which you could check out at collectiondx.com

post-14663-12642595534979_thumb.jpg

Giving my first little modest contribution to the thread. My makeshift replica of the Fansproject set for Classics CJ. Was never gonna drop the cash for the real thing. Assembled this out of a gun for Classics Megatron and a bazooka from one of my son's old rescue heroes from years ago (don't know which one it belonged to.)

Sorry for the blurry camera pic but I have no idea where my dig-cam is right now. :tflaugh