The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Nice Optics! Is that a vintage Megazord? I thought I had heard that they were planning on rereleasing him.

I think it's the new one or the rerelease. I think it looks more poseable than the one from the 90s.

It seems that the Power Rangers franchise has plummeted in popularity ever since Disney took over the U.S. distribution. Apparently, RangerCentral.com is showing an entirely new Bandai toy line slated for a 2010 release that's based on the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

If you look through the list provided, you'll see the Dinozord set that Optics has purchased. I guess people were getting sick of all that new crap they were pushing out. *shrug*

Yeah, these are all new, not the same mold, but based off of.... From what I've read and seen online, this will not be able to connect to the original Dragonzord. The new Dino Megazord is actually a tad smaller and the parts where the legs connect has changed. As Liege has stated there is no more chrome. Also, some parts of the body has changed.

The tail for the Triceratops had chrome canons which used to swivel up and down, but now it is just one piece.

The wheels under the original Triceratops and Sabertooth Tiger are now now gone and are replaces by a solid piece. Like the treads for the Triceratops originally had wheels underneath, but not it is just one solid piece which looks like the wheel is still there.

The tip of the T-Rex's tail use to bend, but is now also a solid piece.

Also the waist looks like it was widen up.

It kind of looks like they toned the mass down for the Megazord, from the pictures I've seen, the original Triceratops and ST looked a bit bulky.

lz1.jpg

lz2.jpg

shockwave playing fetch with ravage

fetch.jpg

fetch1.jpg

fetch2.jpg

fetch3.jpg

fetch4.jpg

fetch5.jpg

fetch6.jpg

fetch7.jpg

That's very cool! However, cats do not fetch. They only make ungodly howling noises at all hours, crap outside their litterboxes, and hiss at you if you come within 10 feet.

Still, a fun series of pics, well done. :thumb

Yeah, my brother's cat plays fetch with a small toy mouse. Looks hilarious.

Nice pics though. I still wish I'd got alternater Ravage when I had the chance. Such a cool figure