The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

img1040c.jpg

That right there makes me want to get HA BB

Yup...me too! I am not liking many of these RotF figures (in fact, Leader Class Prime and Soundwave are the only two I own), but that HA Bumblebee is looking pretty sweet, especially once it is next to my Prime as well.

Woah, the Sam figure is tiny. What height is the Sam figure? He definitely looks smaller than a 3.75 figure

From what I understand he is the height of the old M.A.S.K./ Dinorider figures. 2" tall

That right there makes me want to get HA BB

Yup...me too! I am not liking many of these RotF figures (in fact, Leader Class Prime and Soundwave are the only two I own), but that HA Bumblebee is looking pretty sweet, especially once it is next to my Prime as well.

Woah, the Sam figure is tiny. What height is the Sam figure? He definitely looks smaller than a 3.75 figure

From what I understand he is the height of the old M.A.S.K./ Dinorider figures. 2" tall

He's even smaller than that. I was expecting between M.A.S.K. & Star Wars size, but he's on a par with scott trakker size!

However, the size makes the paint job look ok (any bigger, and it would look sloppy), and the poseability is good.

Two of my most recent additions...

REVENGEOFTHEFALLENSIDESWIPE.jpg

Don't roll in the corridor with scissors *nods*

ANIMATEDBLURR.jpg

Completely forgot to twist his ankles round when i took this picture...

Loving Animated Blurr though, now easily one of my favourites from the Animated line...

211p.jpg

:rofl

That's great. I just tossed movie 1 Optimus into storage cause I still have a place for him later in life possibly just to display the different versions of Movie Optimus. However, I like your idea too :tfgrin

111zac.jpg

I know the quote, but considering the context, I'm not sure I follow the idea here. Two...what?

Finally got around to combining RID Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus...

Only took me 8 years to do it :eek

Dude, read the instructions next time. *ba-dum!* (What happened to that smiley?)

Awesome fig, huh?

Finally got around to combining RID Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus...

Only took me 8 years to do it :eek

Dude, read the instructions next time. *ba-dum!* (What happened to that smiley?)

Awesome fig, huh?

He's an absolutely awesome figure to be honest...Just need to find somewhere in this mess to keep him out on display now :tflaugh

Easily the best out of the combining Primes IMO