The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I had to take some pics of this since it took a while to set up.

It's a Transformers Animated Battle!

01fullbattle.jpg

The obvious match up first

02leaders.jpg

Bulkhead and Bumblebee triumph over Oil Slick

03bulkbumboil.jpg

Wasp confuses Goldbug for Bumblebee

04goldbugwasp.jpg

(note: Goldbug is obviously Elite Guard Bumblebee with a battle mask from Reprolables.com)

Shockwave triumphs over the Dinobots (my favorite set up)

05shockwavewins.jpg

Prowl in armor fights Blackarachnia while Swindle takes a cheap shot from afar at Bumblebee.

06morefighting.jpg

Seekers take on the head of the Elite Guard

07seekersvsguard.jpg

Soundwave shows he can go toe-to-toe with Jazz while Laserbeak is keeping Sentinel busy.

08morefighting2.jpg

Ratchet might have to deal with Lugnut and Atomic on his own, because Wreck-Gar seems to be reciting Shakespeare

09alaspooryorik.jpg

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking.

01fullbattle.jpg

02leaders.jpg

03bulkbumboil.jpg

04goldbugwasp.jpg

(note: Goldbug is obviously Elite Guard Bumblebee with a battle mask from Reprolables.com)

05shockwavewins.jpg

Prowl in armor fights Blackarachnia while Swindle takes a cheap shot from afar at Bumblebee.

06morefighting.jpg

07seekersvsguard.jpg

Soundwave shows he can go toe-to-toe with Jazz while Laserbeak is keeping Sentinel busy.

08morefighting2.jpg

Ratchet might have to deal with Lugnut and Atomic on his own, because Wreck-Gar seems to be reciting Shakespeare

09alaspooryorik.jpg

Everything there rocks! They look great---

01fullbattle.jpg

02leaders.jpg

03bulkbumboil.jpg

04goldbugwasp.jpg

05shockwavewins.jpg

06morefighting.jpg

07seekersvsguard.jpg

08morefighting2.jpg

09alaspooryorik.jpg

Bumblebee had the nerve to leave Swindle with negative feedback, it sounds like. :tflaugh And Starscream is pointing in the wrong direction, he should be pointed at Megatron. ;)

07seekersvsguard.jpg

I still can't find Skywarp anywhere. The dude is either elusive or he sells out faster than I get to any store that might have him alongside Shockwave, who I have seen (albiet not in great numbers like I am any Voyagers preceeding them).

I just saw a second Skywarp (after the one I bought) for the first time just last week. And I've never seen another Wreck-Gar. I'm happy I have them, but hope they come out in greater numbers some time for the many I hear still needing them.

07seekersvsguard.jpg

I'm debating about getting these guys now that Sunstorm is out. If they plan on releasing all the clones for sure, then I would definitely start picking them up.

07seekersvsguard.jpg

I'm debating about getting these guys now that Sunstorm is out. If they plan on releasing all the clones for sure, then I would definitely start picking them up.

Clones available: Thundercracker (Activators), Skywarp (Voyager), Sunstorm (Voyager). As for Ramjet and She-Scream, nothing so far. There's also supposed to be a Dirge clone in the Activators class, just not sure if he's out yet or not.

I personally can't mentally put the activator clones in with the voyagers. It just seems so weird to have them be so small. And I highly doubt (unfortunately) that we'll get the female clone. Here's hoping, though. Or maybe some nice custom.

I personally can't mentally put the activator clones in with the voyagers. It just seems so weird to have them be so small. And I highly doubt (unfortunately) that we'll get the female clone. Here's hoping, though. Or maybe some nice custom.

Say they were downsized due to energy concerns :) However, I'm trying to find Activators TC, cause then when I get Skywarp, sans the Ramjet colored one, I'll have the clones. I'm not that great at painting to make a completely workable custom full sized TC and RJ. I'm good w/ touch ups and possible improvements, but that's about it.