*picspams*

gallery_13146_269_72135.png

gallery_13146_269_216779.png

gallery_13146_269_175551.png

Blitzwing: Interior Decorator! 8D

gallery_13146_269_186837.png

gallery_13146_269_113139.png

gallery_13146_269_35478.png

Does anyone else have troubles with Swindle's chest wanting to fall open?

gallery_13146_269_62218.png

'Cause mine just can't keep his closed. ^^;;

Yep, mine creeps open if I handle him. Kinda pisses me off but am not quite ready to attempt the super glue bit on the hinge. :tfgrr

Yep, mine creeps open if I handle him. Kinda pisses me off but am not quite ready to attempt the super glue bit on the hinge. :tfgrr

Yeah, I think I'd rather use a bit of tape or something than superglue, in this case. (Maybe that blutac stuff, or whatever it's called? Would that damage the plastic at all?)

Cyclonus w/ metallic silver parts..

Cyclonus5.jpg

:win

Dude. :D That managed to make him look even COOLER than he already did! <3

And on that note, *moar picspam*

gallery_13146_269_169982.png

Or maybe you're just ridiculously tall, Lockdown.

gallery_13146_269_134034.png

gallery_13146_269_222056.png

gallery_13146_269_197338.png

gallery_13146_269_140778.png

One has elbows, one has knees... it's actually a tie, I'd say.

gallery_13146_269_74533.png

post-1020-1236214406_thumb.jpg

Wall.E and Soundwave have pro-created!

post-1020-1236214488_thumb.jpg

My new "Brute Megatron" Tries his hand at kitbashing. I guess he hates these 2 incarnations of himself too

Ultimate team up! :)

Opispidey1.jpg

I see we have the same idea. I've been slowly building up some of the characters from the Marvel Universe, and picked up the comic version of Wolverine from the Wolverine movie line to make the New Avengers team that teamed up with the TFs. Got Iron Man, Spidey, and Wolverine. Need Cap, Miss Marvel, Falcon and Cage. But considering how cool they were, I've also picked up Daredevil, Black Panther, and Silver Surfer. Got a movie Hulk to throw in there as well and it works well considering the size. Plan on having them stand with my Autobots. Nice scale too, especially with the MPs.