The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

jazzboobsmw3.png

What? That's the only action pose I could post without censoring. :tflaugh

Very nice shot of Lio Convoy. He's often said to be particularly hard to photograph, isn't he?

Also, those wst dinorobots are awesome. Just how small are they, though? (Like, maybe a comparison of Grimlock and animated Grimlock.)

~Matt Booker

WTF, is that an upcoming Arcee you're thinking of doing?

No, I still haven't done a repaint yet, but that's a close guess!

From my site:

The recent repaint of classics Mirage into movie Fracture classics Crasher was very successful in the collector community.

Perhaps a little too successful.

Reasoning that it worked for Mirage, HasTak execs decided that fans must like gender bended repaints.

And so it was that Trixie taught us the real truth behind hood chests…

Unfortunately, the character was not a g1 homage so fans hated it.

Released in Japan as WonderChest Wonderfest Classics Arcee, the figure was a resounding success.

At first her torso was all pink, but then I thought, "You know what's classy? A belly shirt!"

~Matt Booker

DecepticonsAirForce.jpg

Transform and Rise Up!

Now, only gotta wait for Henkei Dirge & Thrust. :shrug

And also, for my Energon Slugslinger to arrive.

Then it'll be rearranged into..

Front :: Starscream, Thundercracker & Skywarp

Right Flank :: Ramjet & Dirge

Left Flank :: Thrust & Acidstorm

Rear :: Slugslinger & Cyclonus

Middle / Mobile-Logistic :: Astrotrain & Octane

:lol

Alternators Ravage and Power Rangers Chrome Prowler Tiger Zord:

Photo0592.jpg

The alt mode on the Prius-Zord is spot-on, very nice. Cat mode is lacking some basic articulation but it's a fun piece. EDIT- I should add that the Prius-cat's shoulder cannons can be stowed by swinging them down, and swinging the door back. Gives it a whole different look. And there is a folding/rotating panel on each back leg that I can't tell what it's for, but it also adds the chance to change his look up.