The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I'm sure Nightstick would appreciate not turning over Cyclonus, too.

Cyclonus does a barrel roll! Nightstick: ?! Oh, shi...Byyyyyyeeeee! :tflaugh

Nice work on Cheets, it does make him marginally better looking. I never did get to the modding stage, I was tempted to try penning in(or something) some slits onto Cheet's eyes, but that huge backpack of his in robot mode just killed my interest in owning the figure.

That's what I was saying when my cousin brought me mine. He found all 4 new ones (always does before me) and brought them over. He turned Cheets around and I said, Damn... look at the size of his backpack !!! Think I'll stick with my original thank you.

Cyclonus is ALL good though :)

Markticon.

the blue spear was from bot con

cyclonus is holding a vector prime sword that I got from an e-bay auction, which I used some tint on.

My favorite weapon, which they fight over all the time

Just fine so long as you don't turn him upside down.

Customized Cheets some more. This is the final result:

UniverseCheetorCustomfinal-1.jpg

I'm happy with him now. Shoulder posability still sucks but I'm not willing to sacrifice the look of his Cheetah mode.

this was supposed to be an easy pass but your pics have made me rethink that.

Here some pics of Ironhide, Overkill & Galvatron

transformers004-1.jpg

transformers002-1.jpg

transformers001-1.jpg

Ratchet and Oilslick demonstrating that two staggering drunks can combine to form one stable stance.

ratchetoilslickjq0.png

It might be a little late for Christmas stuff, but click the picture or visit MattBooker.info for my Twas The Night Before Christmas parody. :D

~Matt Booker

I did a little painting on my Cl Optimus today and thought I'd share it here with a fight pose between him and Megatron using the tail of an E Ravage for his mace.

002-14.jpg

Optimus VS Megatron

001-17.jpg