The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

You also might want to pick up the Marvel Heroscape box. It has a ton of little Marvel figs, and a busted up building, and city Heroscape land pieces.

Check :thumb I have one of every Heroscape set with unique terrain - Marvel, the castle, the ice, the lava, the roads...just got the jungle set for my birthday, but haven't opened it up, yet. The Movie Autobots vs. a Marro invasion is on my list of dioramas to set up.

Oh by the way I heard from a guy who works at a game shop that Hasbro is planning a Transformers Heroscape. I don't know if this is true or not but it would be wicked :awsum

That would rule. Even cooler would be a G.I. Joe set...it would be more compatible with the others, I think. I tried creating custom Transformers for the game, using micromasters, minicons, and Legends figures so that they were vaguely in scale and could actually transform. It was fun, but the concept needed work, and at the time I lacked the kind of devotion to the idea that is required, and the space to keep a Heroscape map set up for any length of time.

Now, however, I do have the space for a map...:schin

You also might want to pick up the Marvel Heroscape box. It has a ton of little Marvel figs, and a busted up building, and city Heroscape land pieces.

Check :thumb I have one of every Heroscape set with unique terrain - Marvel, the castle, the ice, the lava, the roads...just got the jungle set for my birthday, but haven't opened it up, yet. The Movie Autobots vs. a Marro invasion is on my list of dioramas to set up.

Oh by the way I heard from a guy who works at a game shop that Hasbro is planning a Transformers Heroscape. I don't know if this is true or not but it would be wicked :awsum

That would rule. Even cooler would be a G.I. Joe set...it would be more compatible with the others, I think. I tried creating custom Transformers for the game, using micromasters, minicons, and Legends figures so that they were vaguely in scale and could actually transform. It was fun, but the concept needed work, and at the time I lacked the kind of devotion to the idea that is required, and the space to keep a Heroscape map set up for any length of time.

Now, however, I do have the space for a map...:schin

Actually scale wise the Heroscape figs are about in scale with the regular TFs, but I guess you're talking about fitting on the tiles.

but I guess you're talking about fitting on the tiles.

Yeah. You would need a HUGE map to accommodate even multiple scout class figures.

True but battle scale wise humans v.s. TFs the regular 6-10 inch TFs (depending on character) would be close to correct scale. Though as you said you'd need to build a really big map. It would be fun, and awesome though. My son and I had a huge map on his desk at one point which I was going to try and cheat on using my Cl Superion repaint as one of my characters but 4 steps and he was all the way across the board.