The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

dec1.jpg

these are exceptional circumstances SIXSHOT, and as such require.....EXTREME measures! do you understand...i want the autobots hunted down ERADICATED

I WANT DEVASTATION !!

dec1.jpg

these are exceptional circumstances SIXSHOT, and as such require.....EXTREME measures! do you understand...i want the autobots hunted down ERADICATED

I WANT DEVASTATION !!

Now that's a nice Sixshot =)

Got a link to that bash ?

dec1.jpg

I WANT DEVASTATION !!

Now that's a nice Sixshot =)

Got a link to that bash ?

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/primusq001/SIX%20SHOT/

G1 Metroplex, sporting his shiny new(er) body, striking a pose with his K-Mart Mini-con 12-pack buddies:

post-8969-1225131042_thumb.jpg

I'm working on my backgrounds, how's this one? :tftongue

G1 Metroplex, sporting his shiny new(er) body, striking a pose with his K-Mart Mini-con 12-pack buddies:

post-8969-1225131042_thumb.jpg

I'm working on my backgrounds, how's this one? :tftongue

WOW

coolest

metroplex

pic

ever

acidstorm-gerwalk00.jpg

acidstorm-gerwalk01.jpg

acidstorm03.jpg

Not mine.

I thought that the entire point of the Classics Seeker mold was him NOT being a partsformer anymore... those legs are separated from the body.

:redface I can't believe I've been wondering how they managed to do that, for so long, now that you mention the parts-forming. Oh well, it's still cool.

:redface I can't believe I've been wondering how they managed to do that, for so long, now that you mention the parts-forming. Oh well, it's still cool.

It looks really cool from those angles. From the side, it looks like half a jet with a backpack.

Also cool looking is the gerwalk mode, but in person it looks kind of dumb. But, I've never been partial to those modes anyway.

~Matt Booker