The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

DSCN1194copy.png

*Glees* Got those two in yesterday~ I can't express how much I love them. <3

ROFL at "I am King of Awesome."

Voltron.jpg

What version is this? It's not the masterpiece edition, is it?

Looks hawtsome either way. I wanted the Voltron lions more than transformers when I was a kid. Never got them, though. (I did have a decently posable die cast voltron figure. IT HAD KNEES!)

~Matt Booker

Hi Matt! :)

Yup, this the MP version... but the new plastic one from bbts.com - not the previous metal one.

I have had both, and this could be considered the Alternators version of the MP Voltron. Much more playability, without the scratchiness of the die cast and chrome, not to mention the heavy weight that limits poseability.

He rocks!

Hi Matt! :)

Yup, this the MP version... but the new plastic one from bbts.com - not the previous metal one.

I have had both, and this could be considered the Alternators version of the MP Voltron. Much more playability, without the scratchiness of the die cast and chrome, not to mention the heavy weight that limits poseability.

He rocks!

I had no idea there was a new plastic version!!! The heavy weight and scratch prone die cast was what kept me away from the original MP.

*WANT*

How much did it set you back? And do you know the official product name so I can google it and possibly scrounge up enough to get it someday? :D

~Matt Booker

Holy knockers! I've been wanting a nice version of Voltron, but I didn't care enough to pay a ridiculous price for one.

I have some Paypal dough... :schin

Think I may pick up this Voltron also, I had the MP metal one, but I sold it cause of how heavy it was and I was afraid of scratchin it, but I couldnt see spendin the money on it I spent to leave it in that box