The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Thought this looked pretty cool...

Classics.jpg

(please disregard the Sentinel in the background - camera hog!) :tflol

What are you talkin about, the Sentinel looks cool in the background like hes about to whip all there asses lol...

Yeah he should for them being all exclusive and crap. Seriously though in a real fight a Sentinal wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance. I meant what is their main weapon? knock out gas :tflaugh

Just don't burn my carpet....

a3jzar.jpg

... and they did

Ooh. I've been wanting Snarl & Grimlock to do that for ages. How'd you get Snarl to do it without dropping his weapon?

I just shoved it in there, I tilted the nose down a bit, thats about it.

that'll learn ya for not cleaning up dropped cheetohs :P

I'm kind of thinking about throwing it in a bag of Cheetohs now.... :schin

All Hail Megatron: Battle of the Decepticon Leaders

*picture of Bludgeon*

Cool Bludgeon, Rodimus!

as requested

*picture of Pimp Jazz*

:tflaugh

Snarl's new weapon or...

Snarl-newweapon-.jpg

That is awesomely kick ass! :D

You have Snarl mistransformed, though. His shoulders go down further and his dino-head folds against his chest more.

slagout2hh1.png

(That's an old pic, though. Mine has a black collar now. I kept the silver spikes instead of using gold, though.)

dino2.jpg

I'm loving swoop and before people say I miss transformed his legs, they bend better this way. So I'm doing it my way.

Mistransformed again, but you got the shoulders right. Pretty cool pose, though. :thumb

I'm still debating on whether to transform Swoop's legs like you have them. They do bend further back that way...

Oh yeah, while I'm on the subject. I got Swoop and Sentinel Prime in the mail from HTS the other day. I had to take a couple of shots of them!

swoop1uw1.png

swoop2he8.png

In case anyone is wondering, Swoop's weapon has working pop out flames after I modded it. It is NOT the same way that Peaugh from youtube did his. My version's flames pop out much further, and there will be a guide in the next week or so.

As for Sentinel Prime...

sentinelprime1mm4.png

sentinelprime2td2.png

I've since painted some parts of his lower legs black. Looks even better, but I'll have more pics of that later. :)

~Matt Booker

dino2.jpg

Damn you for making me want these guys, now I have to buy them! :argh

That's an awesome group shot.

Almost enough to make me want em.

Could you take a close up of Lockdown. I can't make out what he's doin. :/

~Matt Booker

I think he's grabbing the 'boys' and throwing up some sort of gang sign? :shrug

Sorry for the excessive delay ..

Here's Lockdown's pose..

ldpose.jpg

I originally had all the bots and cons on the same shelf doing that classic 80s style faction charge/stare off thing.. I switched them up since then, but I kept Lockdown's pose the same cuz I liked it. He doesn't look as cool from the front though.

tfabots.jpg

tried to do something awesome with my autobots too.. didn't work as well.. I think Prowl, Bumblebee and Bulkhead turned out best though.

At one point I had Black Arcnia and Prowl perched on Primus and Unicron's hands respectively in both their squatting/sitting poses. The aestics didn't mix so well.. it's a shame there hasn't been any think from the cybertron line that can manage decent articulation like that.. plus, Prowl looked like a parrot sitting on Primus like he was. :tflaugh