The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

2870647931_8ffffe4811.jpg2870647993_c4db4f9a32.jpg2871478984_26d37626ba.jpg2871478880_e3c5ba2588.jpg

Recently I did a part swap to make a black downshift, I think it turned out pretty good.

(Sorry, I don't know if this belong to this or custom sections~)

Kinda looks like The Fallen as a car.

Shhhhhh don't be giving Bay ideas :tflaugh

This is the end of the road Galvatron!

RodimusVSGalvatron002.jpg

I found my Powerglide like this when I went back to my room this evening. I think my son posed him.

Powerglide:LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Swoop:Shut up Powerglide Shut up! You giving Swoop a head ache!

001-5.jpg

Snarl's new weapon or...

Snarl-newweapon-.jpg

Why the Dinobots weren't included in the movie.

I got the idea to do this while I was placing Movie Protoform Prime in with the rest of my Prime collection, and Snarl was standing near-by. I realized his alternate mode looked like Snarl's cheeto, and Snarl might prefer to have a larger & harder weapon to work with. :tflaugh

I wanted to do this as a photo-comic strip, where he found Prime, but the other panels didn't turn out as well as I wanted. :redface I also wanted to use Protoform Starscream in place of Voyager Starscream, but Protoform Starscream is, rightly so, in hiding.

Prime's attached to Snarl's arm with two Transformers-included rubber bands.

All Hail Megatron: Battle of the Decepticon Leaders

Galvatron: I am the greatest leader the Decepticons have ever known.

Bludgeon: Not a chance I would have wiped out all of the five remaining Autobots. If only the Last Autobot had not shown up with a resurrected Optimus Prime, and brought back the other Autobots from the dead.

allhailmegatron001.jpg

Megatron: Enough!!! I am the ONE and ONLY leader of the Decepticons!

allhailmegatron002.jpg

Megatron: Both of you get BACK!

allhailmegatron003.jpg

Megatron: You pitiful excuse for a clone of me. You let Prime defeat you, and then allow Starscream to set you adrift. Then Unicron remakes you into this? PATHETIC!

Galvatron:Yes Megatron.

allhailmegatron004.jpg

Megatron: And you Bludgeon do I really have to rip your head off again!?

Bludgeon: N-n-no sire

allhailmegatron005.jpg

Bludgeon, and Galvatron:ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

allhailmegatron006.jpg

Alright, Not a lot of action, but a lot of poses with editing and a lamp I got for ten bucks.

Magnus and Nemesis

MAGNUSNEMESIS.jpg

And my personal favorite, Tarantulas!

ILIIIIIIIVE.jpg

Really cool. Makes me wanna get at least one of the classics Optimus Prime molds... :tfsad

entertaining VTS

Thanks I realized that with CL Megs, my repaint of Cyb Unicron into Bludgeon, and the arrival of Galvatron I had 3 Decepticon leaders vying for the throne. So I had to have them set things straight, and with the All Hail Megatron comics. I just had to do this short comic.

Alright, Not a lot of action, but a lot of poses with editing and a lamp I got for ten bucks.

Magnus and Nemesis

MAGNUSNEMESIS.jpg

And my personal favorite, Tarantulas!

ILIIIIIIIVE.jpg

and you haven't done this with Megatron and Galvatron why?

as requested

dscf1132ye9.jpg

and how he now spends his time

dscf1131gm2.jpg