The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1

Tigga please

Pretty sweet, guys. As long as we're on the subject of Grimlock ACTION poses...

"YEHAW!"

yehawsa8.png

Grimlock vs. Lockdown

grimlockvslockdowngz0.png

An Epic Struggle - Who has who?

epicstrugglels1.png

And for my personal favorite (and the best reason I'm glad I own some minimates)...

"Me Grimlock, BADASS!"

n58871168913375337369ge5.jpg

And from another angle...

n58871168913375347667dq9.jpg

Don't worry, Scott. I'm sure that was just a clone or her, or something...

~Matt Booker

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1

Tigga please

Pretty sweet, guys. As long as we're on the subject of Grimlock ACTION poses...

"YEHAW!"

yehawsa8.png

Grimlock vs. Lockdown

grimlockvslockdowngz0.png

An Epic Struggle - Who has who?

epicstrugglels1.png

And for my personal favorite (and the best reason I'm glad I own some minimates)...

n58871168913375337369ge5.jpg

And from another angle...

n58871168913375347667dq9.jpg

Don't worry, Scott. I'm sure that was just a clone or her, or something...

~Matt Booker

I see you collect Marvel MiniMates. So do I. :thumb Very nice pics. That one I made before with Grimlock wasn't as good as yours. Hehe. Mostly because it was supposed to be in a Webcomic I was making. I may take another pic of him soon.

I see you collect Marvel MiniMates. So do I. :thumb Very nice pics. That one I made before with Grimlock wasn't as good as yours. Hehe. Mostly because it was supposed to be in a Webcomic I was making. I may take another pic of him soon.

I have a few marvel minimates. Not a real collection or anything, but they're pretty cool. I think they're MUCH better for tfs than the Superhero Squad figures that I've seen some people use. (That Jean figure is ugly as hell, though.)

Oh, and the second best reason for owning some minimates? Lockdown!

lockdownvg6.png

~Matt Booker

I have a few marvel minimates. Not a real collection or anything, but they're pretty cool. I think they're MUCH better for tfs than the Superhero Squad figures that I've seen some people use. (That Jean figure is ugly as hell, though.)

lockdownvg6.png

~Matt Booker

Looks like Lockdown didn't want Spidey to get his Hershey snacks. :tflaugh

lockdownvg6.png

~Matt Booker

No you stupid little flesh bag you can not have any of my chocolate mint candy canes!

No you stupid little flesh bag you can not have any of my chocolate mint candy canes!

Those are trophies obtained from when he took down Robot Santa Claus. :tflaugh

~Matt Booker

~Matt Booker

Megatron must have wanted Robot Santa Claus dead after the Arcee mission seen as a flashback in that one TFA episode. :tflaugh

~Matt Booker

Megatron must have wanted Robot Santa Claus dead after the Arcee mission seen as a flashback in that one TFA episode. :tflaugh

Silly Megatron. Ratchet is clearly just a communist.

~Matt Booker