The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

yeah, submit to TFCC and gain a free set of Seacons... or maybe "RECON" Armor..

:tfhuh No clue what you are talking about...

Sorry, Halo joke about the armor class that Bungie made exclusive to competitions and awards. I know you play so I had to toss that one out there for good measure.

For those of you who complain about him not having weapons in bot mode...

"Hand ovah za Allspahk, or I tear za little girlie-bot to pieces!"

angryblitzwingxp1.png

:tflaugh

I'm still thinking of a way to modify his cannons, but that may require a second Blitzwing for parts.

~Matt Booker

yeah, submit to TFCC and gain a free set of Seacons... or maybe "RECON" Armor..

:tfhuh No clue what you are talking about...

Sorry, Halo joke about the armor class that Bungie made exclusive to competitions and awards. I know you play so I had to toss that one out there for good measure.

Ooooooooh, when you said Seaons and Recon armor I was thinking Classics Ultra Magnus's City Commander Armor. Have you said Hayabusa armor, I would've gotten it :tflaugh

For those of you who complain about him not having weapons in bot mode...

"Hand ovah za Allspahk, or I tear za little girlie-bot to pieces!"

angryblitzwingxp1.png

:tflaugh

I'm still thinking of a way to modify his cannons, but that may require a second Blitzwing for parts.

~Matt Booker

Nice Matt, your pictures are always pretty funny :thumb , by the way, the Russian/German accent made it all the better.

Nice Matt, your pictures are always pretty funny :thumb , by the way, the Russian/German accent made it all the better.

Thanks! :D

I had a pic for the crazy face and the calm face, so I figured I'd do one for the angry face. Activators Bumblebee has a slot on his leg that just fits Blitzwing's hand, and I couldn't resist.

Posing Blitzwing got a whole lot more fun after the wing mod I did.

~Matt Booker

CRSuperMachAlertalt.jpg

I've never seen the clear Mach Alert. He looks pretty cool. Too bad the cloaked Mirage from the Botcon exclusives wasn't that color then I might of had to hunt him down. As it is he was that clear blue which just isn't stealthy.

Just picked up UC2.0 Galvatron.

Ingenius transformation. I mean a lot of thought went into this one.

It's got nice detailing, especially for a dlx, but as mentioned elsewhere, the joints aren't the greatest.

It feel's more like a movie dlx; all of the flimsiness and none of the automorph to blame it on.

However he feels, though, he definitely looks badass and imposing... if it weren't so small.

Thought this would make for the best comparison shots...

i377E5A12-62E6-4EAC-AA78-2108715B304B.jpg

i0F879DA0-07BA-4561-B4A1-F3D74A86269A.jpg

i4112A8B4-6C73-4065-9C25-1C09A143EF50.jpg

dsc2808de3.th.jpg

^ Megatron sends Starscream, Astrotrain, and Tankor on a mission to find pizza bites. :tflaugh

^ But Sunstreaker was caught trying to steel em.