The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

DSCN0503.jpg

I got Swoop Friday and after doing what I usually do with new figures (add a protective clear coat to the faction logo (and in the case of the Dinobots add some black around the beast mode eyes)), I spent a day messing around with him figuring out all his ups and downs.

But this morning decided to pose them as a united front, having completed them.

BTW, save for the his head (which pops off easily if not handled gently), Swoop is a must have.

My choice pics for Animated...

Soon Shockwave, Swindel, Blurr and Legends Bumblebee will join the shelf...

Very cool!

What did you do to Blitzwing's, er, wings?

~Matt Booker

Here it is, 4:30-ish in the morning, and I can't sleep. So I decide to fidget with some of the Real Gear bots. (forgot how nifty they were.) Then I start to think, "I bet they were disappointed at not being in any movies." ...until it dawned on me, three of them got together, and decided to act as a stand-in for one of this summer's hit movie stars.

picture_293.jpg (Everything was fixed in the computer, of course. ;) )

I didn't actually have an idea where to post it, since it's not really a custom(they're just stacked ontop of each other)..and they're not really active. but :shrug Still fun. :P

That is awesome.

I can not wait for Megatron to eventually show up locally.

LC Megatron, and V Prime are easily first on my animated list when Walmart restocks.

Very cool!

What did you do to Blitzwing's, er, wings?

~Matt Booker

Hey Matt,

Animated Blitzwing is a decent Voyager figure. Sure glad they made him at this size class...

In robot mode the wings are connected to the upper shouders, and I couldnt get a cool pose without them being in the way. I think on the show his wings are on his back. Which is impossible...

Or is it? Hmmm...

I basically popped them off the black swivel connectors and clipped them together (as if you were transforming him into a tank. Then used one the the clear rubber bands (they shipped Ultra Magnus with) to wrap around both shoulder joints. Now his wings are on his back.

I'm not nearly as good as some of the TFans who mod. But I can do a few tricks.

Thanks for noticing.

And keep modding!

Here it is, 4:30-ish in the morning, and I can't sleep. So I decide to fidget with some of the Real Gear bots. (forgot how nifty they were.) Then I start to think, "I bet they were disappointed at not being in any movies." ...until it dawned on me, three of them got together, and decided to act as a stand-in for one of this summer's hit movie stars.

picture_293.jpg (Everything was fixed in the computer, of course. ;) )

I didn't actually have an idea where to post it, since it's not really a custom(they're just stacked ontop of each other)..and they're not really active. but :shrug Still fun. :P

That's pretty cool.