The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Yes. And the Animated line is BEAUTIFULLY engineered, even if the plastic quality is lackluster. Simplicity is underrated. The true engineer can solve the most complex problem with a simple solution and he will find ORGASMIC joy in having done so.

:pics

(I do agree with you, though. Animated = :win )

And now, moar picture.

badassbumblebeecp0.png

~Matt Booker

Kinda ironic, Octane was just appeared for like, what? An episode or two? And got a Universe toy? While the most prominent triple-changer Blitzwing got no Universe treatment? :lol

Well, he WAS an awesome character with two great Alt Mode choices. I think the main reason why we don't have Classics Blitzwing yet is because his G1 transformation basically spelled out how to do a Classics Blitzwing, so he's not a challenge to the engineers the same way Octane and Astrotrain (considering that they changed his train mode) were.

Well to be honest lack of challenge to the engineers should be a reason for them to make him not for them not to make him, same with Springer how could they miss the mark so completely both times? His G1 version with more articulation would be great.

The engineer's mind craves a challenge. Otherwise it gets stagnant. And even if what I've said isn't true, we can always hope that they're saving the best for last.

You know your talking about the same people who went from the intricate complicated movie line straight to Animated right!?!

Yes. And the Animated line is BEAUTIFULLY engineered, even if the plastic quality is lackluster. Simplicity is underrated. The true engineer can solve the most complex problem with a simple solution and he will find ORGASMIC joy in having done so.

Hey the simple answer is normaly the best, but these things look like they're made out of bubblegum, and fall far short of the mecha they're supose to be. The transformations are alright on some, but the lackluster designs and poor joint issues make me wanna smack these engineers upside the head and tell them to be orgasmic on there own time, cause what comes after that, yep, a sandwhich and a nap.

Leave it at that and the next line will probably be a Happy Meal toy in a Leader box.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool! You have Construx! Those things were awesome! You could build the ultimate Transformers base with those things.

I did in my old apartment, I had a crane, turret base for Fort Max, the rest of Metroplex's Autobot city, repair bays a store, everything!!!

Sadly this apartments toy room isn't big enough for that though.

But yeah, Construx are awesome, and you can buy them by the pound on Ebay. Very recommended for cheap easy display materials.

Simplicity at it's complex finest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and here...

Here's some new stuff I've started on today.

I like track shelves and book cases, but lately I've been having the urge to go old school with my old school.

Not many poses, but I hope yo enjoy anyway...

the rest are here

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/D...mview=slideshow