The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Rodimus VTS Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

CL Megs w/ Octane, and Counter Punch

012-1.jpg

Counter Punch's face makes me wanna :rofl

Hmm maybe I need to rework Counter Punch's face a little but what do you think of Punch?

002-6.jpg

Definitely talking about War Within...

Prime must still have Megatron beat in the alt mode dept, for sure.

oh yea. WW megatron just kinda... lays down lol. he's legs don't like to stay together either. i was just glad i was able to pick this guy up without buying another WW prime.

See, I never saw WW Megs except in the TRU two-pack.

Definitely talking about War Within...

Prime must still have Megatron beat in the alt mode dept, for sure.

oh yea. WW megatron just kinda... lays down lol. he's legs don't like to stay together either. i was just glad i was able to pick this guy up without buying another WW prime.

See, I never saw WW Megs except in the TRU two-pack.

i picked him up loose from a fellow tfan (satan's camaro) for $15.55 shipped.

Rodimus VTS Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

CL Megs w/ Octane, and Counter Punch

012-1.jpg

Counter Punch's face makes me wanna :rofl

Hmm maybe I need to rework Counter Punch's face a little but what do you think of Punch?

002-6.jpg

punch looks great, counter punch's face looks a little fat and the eyes are a bit big. looks good though :thumb

Kinda ironic, Octane was just appeared for like, what? An episode or two? And got a Universe toy? While the most prominent triple-changer Blitzwing got no Universe treatment? :lol

Kinda ironic, Octane was just appeared for like, what? An episode or two? And got a Universe toy? While the most prominent triple-changer Blitzwing got no Universe treatment? :lol

yes, thanks to the :fail that is the transformers animated character and hasbro being ice holes :tfmad

they did give us prowl though. blitzwing is one of my favorite tfs. i even considered picking up animated blitwing but i can't bring myself to do it. i dont' even think i'm going to be able to buy animated soundwave, and soundwave is my favorite tf period. i'm hoping like to tommorow for a universe blitzwing and soundwave.

Love how these two look together!

richtfs024.jpg

Oh noes! Its Mini-Streak!

richtfs022.jpg

yes, thanks to the :fail that is the transformers animated character and hasbro being ice holes :tfmad

If you wanna blame, then blame it all on Hasbro alone. :animated Blitzwing is a solid figure, and I failed to see what's so :fail about :animated Blitzwing, apart from anti-Animated subjective opinions, of course.

i dont' even think i'm going to be able to buy animated soundwave, and soundwave is my favorite tf period. i'm hoping like to tommorow for a universe blitzwing and soundwave.

Interestingly, :animated Soundwave's based on Universe Soundwave's unused design.. :lol

But gotta agree with you on this one. ;) Better keep our fingers crossed for the possible Universe Soundwave on the future yet to come. :lol

If you wanna blame, then blame it all on Hasbro alone. :animated Blitzwing is a solid figure, and I failed to see what's so :fail about :animated Blitzwing, apart from anti-Animated subjective opinions, of course.

i dont' even think i'm going to be able to buy animated soundwave, and soundwave is my favorite tf period. i'm hoping like to tommorow for a universe blitzwing and soundwave.

Interestingly, :animated Soundwave's based on Universe Soundwave's unused design.. :lol

But gotta agree with you on this one. ;) Better keep our fingers crossed for the possible Universe Soundwave on the future yet to come. :lol

i don't mind the show that much when there isn't all the super villains running around, but i just can't stand the character... the whole Man-E-Faces approach and all

god i need to get some choppers for my drednaughts. i'd forgotten all about that. at least we're getting zartan's swamp skier XD

i need to break out my universe toys so i'm not so off topic >_>