The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

So, I can't even kinda get close to those awesome backgrounds and effects, but I just got the four deluxes that I had coming in the mail. So...have a battle scene!

animatedbattlescenewt2.jpg

Bumblebee's having trouble!

beelockwf1.jpg

Optimus vs Megatron, of course. With Psylocke, too!

cybopvscybmegsyy5.jpg

Newly lit Grimlock vs Lugnut, with Wolverine

grimlug2wc8.jpg

Starscream vs Prowl, hand to hand combat:

prowlscreamxu1.jpg

Ratchet snagged by the spider!

snaggedbyspidermh5.jpg

That was fun! I look forward to getting more...when they're out.....and I can afford them... ;)

NNNNNNNnnnnnnnice!!!!

222222tz9.jpg

This makes me very tempted to get the two-pack Prime and Megs. But, gosh, I just hate that "battle damage" paint, especially on Optimus...

Yeah, I'm not a fan of battle damage either. I wasn't even planning on opening the set up, and I kind of wish I didn't. There was one thing that wasn't labeled on the box that I didn't know of, that would've made me definitely not want to open it up and that was that both figures were "action swinging" figures (I know that's not the correct word), where you turn it and it stops and you let it go and then it swings back to it normal position..... I think that is worse than battle damage.

Bumblebee's having trouble!

beelockwf1.jpg

If that's a "shot in the back" pose, that's awesome! :D

*edit* D'oh, I didn't notice the hook at first. Though that kind of makes it better...

Optimus vs Megatron, of course. With Psylocke, too!

cybopvscybmegsyy5.jpg

The chibi squad is cute, but I'd still rather have minimates. Once I paired up my battle-damaged Spidey with Grimlock, the scene just fell into place from there. :)

(See my previous post on here if you don't know what I'm talkin about.)

Great scene, Sari.

~Matt Booker

"While wet, slide the male part back in and work it around for about 5 minutes. You'll feel it stiffen up as you move it around in it's natural movement."

I refuse to believe this was accidental.

i need to pick me up a fallen.... and a g1 um, but that's never going to happen.

Yeah, I'll still need to pick up G1UM. I'm holding off on that though in hopes that the Classics trailer set fills my void for a G1 Magnus.

honestly, i just can't justify paying the prices he's going for. i've tried, but theres just so much more awesomeness out there available for about the same price.