The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I overpaid for Scourge a bit & I don't regret a penny of it. :thumb

That was the most fluid and awesome stop-motion I've seen in a long long time. Thanks for sharing that find Stig! I love how Prime transforms and how floppy and goofy he is.

A few of my new custom WIP Optimashpot....:P

WIP still need to clean him up a bit and add some details. I went to get some model paint at Walmart and they discountined the models they dont carry anything like that now.

Picture476.jpg

Picture477.jpg

Picture478.jpg

Picture501.jpg

Picture502.jpg

Picture505.jpg

Picture503.jpg

I thought I would copy that Red Sox fan who buried a Red Sox Jersey in the Yankees' stadium.

Here's Optimal Optimus partially buried in the basement of a Pokemon Center in Japan... I had no Digimon on me at the time.

photoxa3.jpg

... of course he wasn't buried.

Was that really in Pokémon Centre in Tokyo? If so, are there any other shots of that which illustrates were it is? (cos that would be really useful).

Here's a picture of the Mini-Con Thunderblast which I took when I visited the Great Wall. :)

greatwall_minicon.jpg

Damn straight! Here's pics of Alternators Ravage at a temple in Melaka, Malaysia. The Chinese character that he's sitting above if read in Japanese would be "Takara" (although it is an archaic form by Japanese standards). ;)

malaysia_mel12.jpg

malaysia_mel13.jpg

And here's movie Stockade against the Sydney Harbour Bridge...

sydneyharbour01.jpg

And in front of the Sydney Opera House...

sydneyharbour02.jpg

sydneyharbour03.jpg

Here's Armada Megatron at Sydney Olympic Park (Royal Easter Show)...

eastershow_2008_03.jpg

eastershow_2008_01.jpg

Fireblast FAB Prime at a showbag stall promoting womens fashion magazines...

eastershow_2008_28.jpg

Mucking around with Fireblast FAB Prime and a Beanie toy called "Pascal" (that's really the toy's name) :)