The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I took these awhile ago but.....

P1010157.jpg

dude you have mistaken bumblbee with springer and hotrod/rodimus

Well, it was either cool Bumblebee or flimsy arms Jazz.

transformers214.jpgtransformers215.jpgtransformers216.jpgtransformers218.jpg
This is some good stuff. I have got to get one of those.
Me too.
I took these awhile ago but.....P1010155.jpgP1010156.jpgP1010157.jpgJust cause I canP1010160.jpg
Well, it was either cool Bumblebee or flimsy arms Jazz.
Not much of a choice there.

MPSSbot.jpg

Non flash pic came out like garbage since it's a rainy day but this is good enough.

Damn must get this repaint so awesome

anyways I got Final battle jazz today and noticed his gun looked like a long bazooka or RPG I got poses with Classics with it Gonna upload a pic shortly

Movie jets repreSENT!

Love these guys. I'm working on making all their missiles into fingers like original Starscream's, and taming the hair-trigger launch mechanism. Just shaved the triggers on Thundercracker, much less likely to blind myself w/ a toy missile now.

Those guys are some really nice molds. I would like to have them all, but I missed out on the Classic colored Starscream. And will probably miss out on the metallic paint one, and on the red xmas betamax one...

What we need now is a Ramjet, a Skywarp, and those guys need different headmolds, too...

But in reality, I'd rather have them give us Leader Blackout and Voyager Bonecrusher.

PHOT0008-15.jpg

BURN IN HELL B!TCHES!!!

And BTW, he kinda blows.

Please call for a Voyager Bonecrusher! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE AN AWESOME TF!

I took these awhile ago but.....

P1010157.jpg

naw, imo the way the prequal was written makes i out like they have a thing going.

I thought so, too.

transformers009.jpg

Just had to show my new SWTF fig in a pose. :tfgrin