The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

spank me. :P jasper2.jpg

Dinobot Leader: in that story, Cloudburst and Landmine met a tribe of giant women on the planet Femax. Their Queen takes a fancy toward Cloudburst and tries to do Snoo-Snoo to him... but Cloudburst freaks out and reveals his true Autobot identity to her. The Queen - immediately realising that Cloudburst has no willy for which to Snoo-Snoo her with - gets royally pissed and beheads him (although Landmine is able to convince her to repair him). ;) So yeah, hence my previous statement. :P

Those guys really....got...too creative there...

OR they were running out of ideas.

One of many bizarre plot ideas conceived by Bob Budiansky - the man who made a cassette Decepticon commander! Now you know why most fans prefer Simon Furman, the man who made Unicron a god! :)

On the plus side, that issue did feature the only cover illustrated by Jim Lee.

skyscream_edited-1.jpg

Oh, he's posing alright. He's a poser.

b-chargevshammer.jpg

So much for bravery...

b-chargevshammer.jpg

So much for bravery...

you make me want that shark BM maximal and Blastcharger :tfsad

Dreadwing_sugar.jpg

Well, B-Charge is good, but his robot aesthetics put off a lot of people, and...same with Hammerstrike, but I like this style. Now. Blastcharge on ebay is like...uber cheap, and if you wanna save even more (I bought this one for 2.99, mint complete, but loose), make sure it's loose. As for Hammerstrike, go for the loose one, because he's expensive due to rarity.

post-10644-1193090408_thumb.jpg

"Come one Snarl, hold it until we get to Megatron's yard."

Reminds me of something from the Simpsons where Rev. Lovejoy is walking his sheepdog and tells him to go on Flanders' lawn.

Keeping the dialogue in mind, I imagine the dialogue between Prime and Megs would go something like this.

Prime: Okay Snarl. This is the spot. Do you're primal business.

Megatron: Prime. Snarl's going in my yard

Prime: Huh. Oh. Bad Snarl. Bad (Leans down to Snarl's ear and whispers) Good job boy. Don't stop the music.