The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Battle of the Real Gear!

Awesome! I'm dying to get Soundwave (and now Blaster, too, ugh) so I can put them all together like that. Nice colelction there.

Battle of the Real Gear!

Awesome! I'm dying to get Soundwave (and now Blaster, too, ugh) so I can put them all together like that. Nice colelction there.

Thanks Im slowy getting my G1 collection back up. Soundwave is the Takara reissue and Blaster I found at Good will for $1 hes loose but at least I have him. I just picked up Mean time and High Score today. Mean Time is meh but High Score is cool just wish he was bigger. Real Gear is a great line we just need bigger molds.

Oh Damn I forgot to put The real gear Laserbeak in the pic.

Battle of the Real Gear!

Thanks Im slowy getting my G1 collection back up. Soundwave is the Takara reissue and Blaster I found at Good will for $1 hes loose but at least I have him. I just picked up Mean time and High Score today. Mean Time is meh but High Score is cool just wish he was bigger. Real Gear is a great line we just need bigger molds.

idk for sure, but i've had my blaster apart a number of times and it seems like a good majority of his joints are all about screws. his verticle arm movement could either be screws or theres a plastic piece that could need replaced. he's a fairly simple tf so i'd say take him apart and see if you can fix anything or tighten it up, hell even the tape door is fairly simple to fix.

Battle of the Real Gear!

idk for sure, but i've had my blaster apart a number of times and it seems like a good majority of his joints are all about screws. his verticle arm movement could either be screws or theres a plastic piece that could need replaced. he's a fairly simple tf so i'd say take him apart and see if you can fix anything or tighten it up, hell even the tape door is fairly simple to fix.

Ive taken him apart and tightened him but his arms are still flimsy. The Tape door theres a clip thatsbroke so hes stuck. I dont care hes still cool. I have a Rumble to I bought from a guy online bought him Frenzy and Rat bat he told me they was complete and in good condition. Well Rumble came in pieces he stays in Soundwave now, I got 4 guns for Rumble and Frenzy all right handed and 2 broke, and Ratbats missing his ears. I complained to him and he pretty much told me to Powerglide off.