The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Great little clip, man! Such patience, couldn't do it myself. Nice work. :thumb

Not my pic, but found it online by some dude who did it. Thought you guys would like to see it too.

post-5638-1183751854_thumb.jpg

Only thing that throws it off for me is that chick. If it was Arcee then she would totally fit, but since it isn't she just looks out of place the rest of the pic "ROCKS" though. Prime with the guitar behind the head just totally sweet.

I'm new here so i figured i'd throw up an action pose, this is my 2004 20th Prime and MP Megs duking it out on my tower in an inaccurate recreation of their fight on the dam in More Than Meets The Eye, sorry the quality sucks.....but my camera sucks, lol :tflaugh

post-9303-1183831868_thumb.jpg

post-9303-1183831890_thumb.jpg

post-9303-1183831921_thumb.jpg

DragonX, that's a cool scene you've got there! What are those base pieces? Are they from some kind of Gundam diorama? Great tech shots, saved!