The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

WARNING! The following pic is based on what I saw in the movie - I tried wrapping it in spoiler tags but it didn't work (seems to only work for text). It's a fairly mild/minor spoiler - it's no worse than what the trailers reveal. But I realise that there are even fans out there who are avoiding the trailers because they want nothing spoiled... so yeah... be aware that this pic may be considered spoiler material by some.

===SPOILER SPACE===

bumblebeevsbarricade.jpg

When I first got vs pack Classics Megs. I really wanted to get rid of him. But then when I placed him with Classics Seekers he just seemed to fit in perfectly. So here are some action poses of him.

post-5638-1182033991_thumb.jpg

post-5638-1182034032_thumb.jpg

Ultimate Battles Megatron is one seriously sweet toy. ;)

yanno goki, nobody would have known that if you didn't say it

Just covering my ass... don't want nobody coming up to later and accusing me of retrospectively spoiling the movie for them... there are some weirdoes here. Not me of course, I'm perfectly normal. :P

My take on the Boncrusher/Optimus Prime fight scene:

I used FAB Prime because he's about the right size, and since any other movie Prime would have been an unfair fight, and Prime is about nothing if not fairness.

EDIT- I took another pic, the previous one just sucked, altho this one has some harsh lighting to it. Can't win.

finally....

ultmegs.jpg

"THE ALL SPARK IS MINE" !!

ultmegs1.jpg

DESTROY ALL

ultmegs2.jpg

wilshire-ss-side.jpgwilshire-ss.jpg

These guys fell down about 5 times doing this. The angle of the pic is slightly off too.

And yes, I know Screamer's "front flaps" are tucked in, I like it like that.