THE STIG

Die Humans!

post-5638-1180746387_thumb.jpg

A tumultuous past with Starscream...

jf-screamer-flying.jpg

jf-screamer-friends.jpg

jf-screamer-fighting-together.jpg

jf-screamer-fight.jpg

How did you manage to make MP Starscream look that small. I mean what program. That was cool how you did it with these pics and your sig as well.

And neither look like their show versions. But I'm not bitter.

You take what you can get, man... :tflaugh

A tumultuous past with Starscream...

jf-screamer-flying.jpg

jf-screamer-friends.jpg

jf-screamer-fighting-together.jpg

jf-screamer-fight.jpg

Nice, i see you put Autobot stickers on your Valk as well.

Well.... yeah, and totally repainted him as well.... Throw yours up-- I'd like to see what others did to thier own.

LMAO *at echophonic's sig*

Thanks. The size of screamer standing next to them just made me think of it.... sure with Takomy made him bigger, buuuut...... you take what you can get! ;)

How did you manage to make MP Starscream look that small. I mean what program. That was cool how you did it with these pics and your sig as well.

I didn't use any program to do anything outside of resizing and color correcting the pictures in photoshop. The pics with Jetfire is actually how big he is, and the sig picture I just put him on his knees.

Thanks for the response!

god I love how those things have the light up eyes... wish I could do that with mine.

I'm pretty sure you can get a used 1/48 pretty cheap these days. I've gotta say, I was originally super put-off by the price, but it's one hell of a toy! Perfect-variable, too (we in the TFandom take that for granted...)

I luvs my Yamatos. I only have 2 1/48 Valks, the Roy S and Hikaru A... I'm hoping that once I get some money going this year I'll get the Max/Milia/Hikaru J-models and maybe the Low Viz II A-type with some GBP armor.

Of course there's also the YF-19 w/Fold Booster, the SV-51, the Shin VF-0A w/Ghost Booster....

I need more money. And shelf space.