The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

ohnoesboozeD.jpg

chur to the chur.

I finally got a semi-decent lighting setup... well... set up. :P

Still gotta pick up a couple of bright white light bulbs (whoa. 3x rhyming words!) and figure out how to tweak my camera settings for an optimal picture.

I love TFs, but I also love Gundams. So here's a great TF posing as a Gundam:

hybrid_convoy.jpg

My only Revoltech, but he's amazing. Can't wait for Prime and Magnus to get here.

patlabor_ingram1.jpg

That Patlabor is sweet! :)

I have one on pre-order, and I just got Prime, Magnus, and Mazinkaiser ones as well.

Did you know that the UM Revoltech comes with an extra complete sheet of white joints? It comes with black joints, so I suppose if you want to do a swap out or something...

That Patlabor is sweet! :)

I have one on pre-order, and I just got Prime, Magnus, and Mazinkaiser ones as well.

Did you know that the UM Revoltech comes with an extra complete sheet of white joints? It comes with black joints, so I suppose if you want to do a swap out or something...

Nice nice. I have Magnus coming in from BBTS (in transit now), and Prime coming in from A3U (their price was cheaper than BBTS, but they haven't gotten their stock yet, it seems). I forgot to get the Mazinkazer one; I'll get that whenever I make my next order from someplace. I also have the Dangaioh one pre-ordered at BBTS, that one looks SWEET!

I'm personally hoping for a Godannar one or something from the Super Robot Taisen series (I'd like an Alt Eisen, WeissRitter, SRX, Grungust), but compared to the popularity of things like Eva and Getter, I doubt they'd make the cut...