seekers......

MarcusPrime

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is fan made and then actually backed up by "official people".

I believe it was a name that come out on the 'net around the first BOTCON...it may have been used before but it was mainly used a lot on the 'net from what I remember.

Also, the first time I heard of it was at a TF-News site, kinda like TFormers, that is now longer around. It was describing the Deceptijets as "Seekers" and such.

I also believe the explanation of the Seekers title was because they would seek and destroy enemies.

:pfx

The comics had a few references to the jets being called 'Hunter-Seekers'. Thus, truncated to Seekers. So it's a bastardization of a reference to basically, their job. That then become mildly official.

So it's always been quasi-official in its own little way.

oh and yeah, as stated above. bring me proof.

what issue, what page, blah blah.

if im going to know, then im going to have it in my hand, and go...ahhhh.

Thats where this came from, and was retyped ad-nauseum on the INTERNET.

Archived