Classic Bonecrusher - Deluxe 2007, painted like the movie

lifeemblem

Hey everyone, before I paste the description and link to this figure; I'd like to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Michael and used to have a big G1 collection until Transformerland.com took it from me. Four 4' boxes all gone through a vigorous packing phase of 1 week and so much corrugated cardboard. It must have taken him forever to get through the hell shields I put into the packing.

So, not only is this post about the figure I painted, it's also for sale. I've had it ever since 2008, painted it at around that time, scrapped the job and redid it in 2010 through the course of about a month. Even so, it's been about 4 years since I've painted this and have had it on shelf. Call me a traitor, but I'm looking into getting a PG Strike Freedom Gundam as a result of whatever I have on auction at Ebay, and Bonecrusher is one of them. I found this Gundam for as cheap as I can ever get it, so if $100.00 or a little more can land into my account, I can hoard it for the future without worrying about missing my chance on it because it's already a couple years old as it is.

Here is the auction link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121332799902?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Some direct pictures below for you as well.

Thank you everyone. My hands are getting cold from typing because it's kind of cold in the basement in this state of global warming.