Custom Transformers Mastermind Creations Bovis aka Not Tantrum

chonosmoon

This custom Mastermind Creations MMC Bovis aka not predacon Tantrum is a commissioned piece for a great client of mine.

Client let me go free on this one, so I did the custom in my high detail styling. A lot of extra care went into the project because about 40% of this figure is made of Polyoxymethylene (POM) which does not hold paint under rough handling; to the point some people have exaggerated it that it cannot be painted.

In the end, I'm really happy how this came out especially consider the potential disaster it could have been. I also appreciate the client's willingness for me to go all out on this figure with highlights and shading.

Thanks for Looking!

More Picture and Info:

custom-transformers-mastermind-mmc-bovis