New Masterpiece

A3U

You ever hear of "play value"?  Sure he's still a serviceable toy, but he is not a character.  Ultra magnus is a charater.

:wave :wave Listen my goodman, Rodimus Prime trailer opened up and reveal a cannon inside, now that's for play value. Ultra Magnus trailer convert into a battle station is for play value. But when an action figure is the core of the armor, and is support in the back box art, in Japanese TF toy commercial, and in TF Jr. line, then he is more than just for play value.

Anyhow, no sense of debating. Lord Ozzy pretty much summed it up. And yup, I too agree with cmdrjanjam comment.

Okay, I took a look at the DW tpb collecting that Magnus story and it did look pretty good.

Now, back to proper complaints about this toy, namely the lack of weapons unique to the character.

Oh, by the way, you should lose the "hand waving" emoticon, it's a bit condescending. :tfgrin

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy
Yeah it sucks in the UK, thank god for ebay ;)

Except that to be safe and use EBAY, u have to use a credit card and not many USA sellers will sell to non-USA bods.

Ive not seen many UK sellers of TF stuff.

Mike Prime, it's already been established that those pics of the actual figure are photoshopped fakes. Accessories, armour, whatever, none of that's officially confirmed or denied. We've all just got to be patient on this one; speculation before the facts in this case doesn't help in the least, it only sets hopes above what they should be, or crushes them mercilessly underfoot. I'm waiting for an official press-release.

Mike Prime, it's already been established that those pics of the actual figure are photoshopped fakes. Accessories, armour, whatever, none of that's officially confirmed or denied. We've all just got to be patient on this one; speculation before the facts in this case doesn't help in the least, it only sets hopes above what they should be, or crushes them mercilessly underfoot. I'm waiting for an official press-release.

:pfx

Man that MP Sucks...

Instead of Ultra Magnus I think it would of been the damn coolest of coolest if they did a...

NEMESIS PRIME 20th MP!!!

That would kick so much a$$.

Hmm you know how Alts/Bin have 2 molds per car, if they did Bumblebee, there would probally be a cliffjumper?

Man that MP Sucks...

Instead of Ultra Magnus I think it would of been the damn coolest of coolest if they did a...

NEMESIS PRIME 20th MP!!!

Hmm you know how Alts/Bin have 2 molds per car, if they did Bumblebee, there would probally be a cliffjumper?

:roll

im not touching this one,... fellas?

Man that MP Sucks...

NEMESIS PRIME 20th MP!!!

:roll

im not touching this one,... fellas?

Hopeless case. :P

Archived