So, where is everybody?

That_Guy_that_used_to_post

I'll take...

1. Tired of Transformers. (because all the toys except universe classics suck)

2. Left for facebook. (I blame farmville)

3. Hated the movies. (yes)

4. Got a life. (pretty much)

5. Could no longer be douchey here. (I loved being douchey here)

6. Too sexy for their shirt. (Juice fasting baby!)

I haven't been here since '09 but for some reason felt called back. I still love and buy the figures, don't get on FB much, and enjoyed the movies for the bots only.

• Like 1

I went away for a while when the message board got "upgraded". I like it simple and clean. It got slow, buggy and full of ads.

Plus the podcasts don't ever read their threads and respond to them.

I do read the front page, but the message board is just for news updates.

I notice a lot of other podcasts still use the news front page of TFormers for their weekly news sections. They read the posts from the front page, sometimes word for word. That's why I make sure all new third party news gets covered. It almost guarentees the various TF podcasts will talk about them. If I post a new third party prototype here, the podcasts cover it in the news. If I send the info directly to the podcasts, they ignore it. Weird huh?

Ummm... I used to be someone else. But lost access to my account. Haven't been on here for about 6 months. Ummm... I am back. And no it has nothing to do with a movie coming out. I just needed a break from everything collectible for awhile.