Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 Prowl Possible Toys R' Us Exclusive?

BaCon

According to TFW Forums member Icespark, we may very well be seeing the Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 Prowl as a Toys R' Us exclusive figure here in the USA. Details found in the system inventory reveal the possible release will as item number 115235 at a price of $59.99 USD. Keep in mind this news is unconfirmed and may not happen. Surely, we'll find out in a couple weeks when the New York Toy Fair 2014 takes place next month. Read the Full News Story Here

Takara%20Tomy%20Transformers%20Masterpie

Wow, I thought it would be in the $30 - $40 range. I was expecting them to release the Nissan figures as a 3 pack....if they did that for $60 I would definitely pick up a set. :tfevil

Wow, I thought it would be in the $30 - $40 range. I was expecting them to release the Nissan figures as a 3 pack....if they did that for $60 I would definitely pick up a set. :tfevil

Exactly

At $60 its not really worth the TRU exclusive headache. You will only pay 20 more for the Takara version which will probably be a lot less that the scalper mark up we will have to deal with since we wont be able to find him in stores

I hope they learned a lesson from what happened with Soundwave.

Do you know how many times I have heard that phrase, hell, how many times I've even said it? I don't think they really take notice...MP for TRU is a single line in a sea of the masses....most likely they will never learn.....:tfevil

Do you know how many times I have heard that phrase, hell, how many times I've even said it? I don't think they really take notice...MP for TRU is a single line in a sea of the masses....most likely they will never learn..... :tfevil

Yeah they won't. They still made their money and sold all the items at full price. Probably couldn't say the same for Acid Storm.

Do you know how many times I have heard that phrase, hell, how many times I've even said it? I don't think they really take notice...MP for TRU is a single line in a sea of the masses....most likely they will never learn..... :tfevil

Yeah they won't. They still made their money and sold all the items at full price. Probably couldn't say the same for Acid Storm.

Honestly Acidstorm sold better than MP Thundercracker did from everyone I've heard from. There are maybe a few stores that still have them in stock, but it's kind of rare. Oh and the Walmart MP Skywarp that nobody wanted for $15 back in 2008 is now selling for over $100 on eBay. I never would have thought that was going to happen. :tfevil

Archived