What rubbed off, on whom?

MarcusPrime

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting topic.

The Prime/Primal "merger".  I think Optimus Prime controlled Primal more than Primal controlled Prime.  Remember, Rhinox stated Prime's Spark had a Matrix with it.  Perhaps the combination of Prime's Spark and Matrix caused Primal to speak like Prime?  That is what I think.  I don't think Primal "rubbed off" on Prime at all.  In fact, I think it was the other way around.

As for the Megatron "merger".  Well, it's obvious that G1 Megatron somehow "rubbed off" on BW Megs.  Afterall, BW Megs would become more insane, hatching plans that the original Megatron probably would have done.

The Matrix was still in Primes chest, the Silverthing was a spark container that acted like a Decoy Matrix.

Well, going by what Rhinox said "This Spark has a Matrix with it, it's too powerful." Sure sounds like the Matrix was with the Spark (lack of money to fully detail everything).

did he realy sa A Matrix........Impliend that there were multiple Matrixies at the time(lik in Jap BW!!!)

It pretty obvious what Matrix Rhinox was talking about. :roll

Interesting topic.

The Prime/Primal "merger".  I think Optimus Prime controlled Primal more than Primal controlled Prime.  Remember, Rhinox stated Prime's Spark had a Matrix with it.  Perhaps the combination of Prime's Spark and Matrix caused Primal to speak like Prime?  That is what I think.  I don't think Primal "rubbed off" on Prime at all.  In fact, I think it was the other way around.

As for the Megatron "merger".  Well, it's obvious that G1 Megatron somehow "rubbed off" on BW Megs.  Afterall, BW Megs would become more insane, hatching plans that the original Megatron probably would have done.

The Matrix was still in Primes chest, the Silverthing was a spark container that acted like a Decoy Matrix.

Well, going by what Rhinox said "This Spark has a Matrix with it, it's too powerful." Sure sounds like the Matrix was with the Spark (lack of money to fully detail everything).

did he realy sa A Matrix........Impliend that there were multiple Matrixies at the time(lik in Jap BW!!!)

Yea it is pretty obvious, but if Rhinox said A Matrix instead of THE Matrix that leaves enough room for out Friends Lio Convoy and Big Convoy to exist.

Interesting topic.

Yea it is pretty obvious, but if Rhinox said A Matrix instead of THE Matrix that leaves enough room for out Friends Lio Convoy and Big Convoy to exist.

That's a possibility I guess.

Interesting topic.

It was "THE Matrix". FYI

P.S. re: time travel and loops, a circle has no beginning and no end, so at what point do you enter the circle to change time? You can't. It's fun for science fiction but the notion of "changing history" necessitates a single point at which to "jump in" to the loop. (Remember that since it's a loop, you're not creating it but fulfilling your part in it.)

Ouch, this is too heady for 12:30 AM. :tftongue

Archived