What rubbed off, on whom?

MarcusPrime

I got one, Waspinator and Starscream. When SS ghost took over WN, there could be a link there to.

Well, Waspinator, WAS more of a threat and a warrior in the early part of season 1.

And later, after the possesion, he became more of an incompatent comedic element, that wasnt much of a threat, so its fair to say, that some of SS did rub off, and influence.

ALSO, SS, possed Waspinator, after SS was killed in the movie, But BEFORE he returned in the origional series season 3, for those 2 episodes, of which he got his new body, then got the frak away from cybertron, never to be seen again. Waspy could have influenced him by that point, in a desire just to get away from it all, and stop being a target.

:)

I like this topic.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn you and your interesting topics MP.

Hmm... well I always saw Primal w/ Prime's spark as more of a fusion of the two than one taking over. It does make you think though: perhaps when Primal says, "freedom is the right of all sentient beings, Megatron," it kind of sticks somewhere in Prime's subconscious. Ha... this is the ultimate "MUNKY not TRUKK" thread because you could then conclude that Prime was just some schmuck before his spark got absorbed into Primal's. :tflaugh

Megatron is a different matter, though. I didn't really see any G1 Megatron in Dragon Megs the way I saw Prime in Primal. I mean, he's a big red dragon and he's got a religious bent all of a sudden... I always saw G1 Megs as more of a secularist. :P Perhaps that part of BW Megs that prevented him from ever actually winning got transferred into G1 Megs when his spark was returned. :tflaugh It'd certainly explain G1 Megs' incompetence, as well as how BW Megs was able to singlehandedly take over Cybertron and populate it with mindless slaves...

whee teh retcon... :)

Perhaps that part of BW Megs that prevented him from ever actually winning got transferred into G1 Megs when his spark was returned. :tflaugh It'd certainly explain G1 Megs' incompetence, as well as how BW Megs was able to singlehandedly take over Cybertron and populate it with mindless slaves...

whee teh retcon... :)

I love you.

Seriously, and without question, and beyond funn13.

You have made my existance, so much more, with that brain of yours.

If you were a single canadian, Id prepose on the spot, in front of everyone. Rejection be damed!!!!!!

Goddamnnit, your so cool to me right now,

Check back on wendsday, and see if im still grinning from ear to ear.

Archived