Toy World TW-03 BII Images and Review of Not G1 Bumblebee VW Figure

BaCon

The Black - Plastic - Life Blog have posted a review with images of the Toy World TW-03 BII figure that is a homage to the G1 Bumblebee figure with a Volkswagon VW alternatemode. Black - Plastic - Life says: "Despite giving BII the real alt mode of G1 Bumblebee, Toyworld decided to give BII a more animation-ish proportion to it, much like Bumblebee G1 toy. BII's windscreen, side and rear windows are made out of solid plastic instead of translucent plastic." Read the full review now at Read the Full News Story Here

Toy%20World%20TW-03%20BII%20Images%20and

The figure looks great if you want a Classics version of him. I am wondering the cost of the figure as I like to support companies that make good figures. So far Toyworld has done a great job with the figures I have bought which Include Aurora and Hardbone. I am going to get Trace as well as he looks great. :tfevil

he looks perfect. almost perfect. if i could have one negative point on him, i think the head sculpt is a little weak.

that said, i feel he has no place. one of the reasons i like classics so much is that it brings us modernized versions of our old favorites. and the original classics bee fits just right. i feel if you want a perfect looking g1 bumblebee (and other perfect looking g1 bots to go with him) thats what masterpieces are for.

The waist piece should have been yellow. The Transformation of the chest/roof with the windshield under the chin results in screwing up his faction symbol. If you but one on his chest in robot mode, it ends up BACKWARDS as a car on his roof! I also don't like the blue windows.

I do like the exhaust pipe pistol design, but the fact is I already have a Deluxe sized Bumblebee toy that's just fine. I'm not going to be getting this one.

Archived