Transformers New Masterpiece Smokescreen Images and Details from Shogo Hasui

BaCon

Thanks to Shogo Hasui @Hasui_TF, Just in are more new image of the Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen figure. See more sides of the next release in the Masterpiece series showing the new MP-19 figure with notes from Shogo on each of the images showing details of the robot with original Generation 1 figure and alternate vehicle modes. Masterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen will be released this month in Japan and through online retailers. See the images and google translated notes below. Read the Full News Story Here

Transformers%20New%20Masterpiece%20Smoke

I cant wait to recreate the pic of the three of them together, with Prowl being in front of course.

Someone please bring me up to speed if I am behind on this, but what is the deal with Smokescreen's shoulder cannons? To me they look to big to fold back like the smaller cannons on Prowl and Bluestreak. Do you have to remove them to transform this guy?

I paid for mine and had it shipped today from HLJ! :yay Since I live in California...I'll probably get him Monday - Tuesday of next week. :tfevil

Archived