The Transformers Shattered Glass Comics all-including thread

TFSGComics

The Multiverse is immense. There are many universes of Transformers Gen 1, so of course there are many universes of Shattered Glass Transformers.
Since may 2012 SGC started with several short 1-page stories of the Shattered Glass Transformers.
Last month we started with our very first multi-page stories.
The year 2014 will bring even more bigger stories, but for who's not familiar with Shattered Glass Comics, take a look at our deviantart. ;)
These are the stories:
sg_comic_i_will_be_a_god_by_shatteredgla sg_comic_shattered_matrix_by_shatteredgl
I Will be a God is the very first Shattered Glass story I wrote.
The story is about the captured Megatron by the evil Optimus Prime. Optimus needed him to find the Key of Vector Sigma, so he can open a special gate. This gate brings you to other dimensions. It's also a little tribute to Stargate SG1.
I love the Shattered Glass Universe and I really want to expend that with more stories!! The wonderful art is done by Philip Knott and the perfect colour is done by Sam Palmer.
sg_comic_farewell_by_shatteredglasscomic sg_comic_all_about_trust_by_shatteredgla
Farewell is true artwork! I love all the work Rui Onishi And I was very happy when she wanted to do this story. This time Phillip Knott has coloured the page. He really known how to capture the atmosphere of the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen, also a very good artist.
The sequel is called All About Trust. The style of Koen Luyten is unique and I love it.
This was the first story that is coloured for me by Caroline Richard a very good artist.
Tomoko Honda has done a wonderful job on the posters in the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen.
sg_comic_let__s_play_frisbee_by_shattere
Let's play Frisbee is my first funny comic page I wrote. I love the Recordicons. Both artist did a wonderful job!
Art:James Cox
Colors & Letters; Brandy Dixon
sg_comic_to_the_death_by_shatteredglassc
I really Love Grimlock. When I asked Mike Ackerman, he asked me if I had a story of Grimlock and Overkill. Well, I didn't but I could write one. That story became a Gen 1 story.
This story, To the Death, is the very first story about Trustor. At least, I think. But he changes into a dinosaur, so that's why he appears into this story.
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art by: Mike Ackerman
Colours by: Lisa Sky
The Gen 1 version Brothers in Arms:
gen_1_comic_brothers_in_arms_by_grimlock
With the comic Birth of the Sixchangers, I think Kei Tomoe has made the most beautiful comic ever. She really know how to make the script alive.
sg_comic_birth_of_the_sixchangers_by_sha
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art and colouring: Kei Tomoe

legacy_of_the_primes_part_1_by_shattered legacy_of_the_primes_part_2_by_shattered
Read here the LEGACY OF THE PRIMES.
Read the history of the Shattered Glass Comics Universe and you'll get to know how Optronix become a prime.
Written by King Wrench

• 2 months later...
And there you have, the completion of Shattered Collision Part One.

:D

Galvatron and Elita One are going on a mission, but things are going different then expected... or not?

And meet for the very first time the twinsister Crasher and Fracture, when they face their enemy in the sewers of Cybertron.

schattered_collision_cover_a_by_kei_tomo schattered_collision_part_one_intro_by_s shatteredcollision_prologue_page_1_by_sh shattered_collision_prologue_page_2_by_s sg_shattered_collision_page_01_by_shatte

sg_shatteredcollision_page_02_by_shatter sg_shattered_collision_page_03_by_shatte sg_shattered_collision_page_04_by_shatte sg_shattered_collision_page_05_by_shatte

Archived